Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0)
LineageOS 16 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is android pie 9.0 powered custom rom which is pretty smooth and stable. LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android P 9.0 (Android Pie) which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. This Rom is based on latest Android P 9.0 (Android Pie) and the latest security patch. LineageOS Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro loaded with bunch of cool features. This rom is very battery friendly and has no major bugs. In the terms of performance you can get a very generous performance out of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 by using LineageOS rom. Please check out the full article for additional features information, download link and installation method of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0)
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: V16
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
CPU Architecture: x64-bit
ROM Base: LineageOS
ROM Kernel: Linux kernel 3.18+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 606.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Credit: XDA Developers, LineageOs Team
- Android Pie Rom
- De-Odex Rom
- Ambient Display
- Smooth and Stable
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- ADB over network
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Custom charging sounds
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Battery light settings to show battery charge status when charging, battery is low, or when fully charged. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode
- Built-in weather provider settings
- Accent colors: Default, Tomato, Cherry, Lavendar, Blueberry, Forest, Pumpkin, Banana, Cocoa.
- “Automagic” accent color picker based on wallpaper or time of day. System-wide light and dark theme also available that can also integrate with LiveDisplay to automatically show a light theme during the day and a dark theme during the night.
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Display color temperature customization for day/night scenarios. Can be scheduled.
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lockscreen media art
- FlipFlap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- Camera button actions: use as wake key, focus button as peek and wake key, or launch (secure) camera.
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lockscreen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Download speed in notification
- Enable lockscreen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Hardware button customization, for example Alert Slider Customization (without use of the Xposed Framework and a module) and swap recents/back button on OnePlus phones
- Heads up notifications
- Re-bind home long-press, home double-tap, recent apps press, and recent apps long-press. Actions include: do nothing, open/close menu, show recent apps switcher, show assistant, start voice search, in-app search, device sleep, launch camera, go to last app, start split screen.
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Live Display
- Notification light settings to show LED light during notification, missed call, or voicemail. Can set per-app light settings. Choose LED pulse length and color. Can also choose to have the LEDs active even if the screen is on. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with hardware button press
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Long-press back button to kill app
- Navigation bar tuner
- Picture adjustment: control hue, saturation, intensity, and contrast on supported devices. There is also an automatic outdoor mode that increases brightness and saturation automatically under bright sunlight.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on status bar to control brightness
- Status bar tuner
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Scramble PIN layout
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Show network traffic (upload only, download only, or upload+download). Can be automatically hidden when there is no traffic. Can be shown in kb/s, Mb/s, kB/s, or MB/s.
- Toggle the dots/error visibility of the lockscreen pattern
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware, but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Sort apps by their size in settings
- Stock apps have app categories
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- Videos Don’t Play in Notch Area
- Don’t expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0).
- Redmi Note Note 6 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method)
- Redmi Note Note 6 Pro Development Portal (All Custom rom, Custom recovery TWRP, Root, Stock Firmware and USB driver)
In order to use the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
This rom also support the Google Camera – Gcam app and the Camera2API – C2API. Just download, Install and enjoy the magnificent camera quality of Gcam.
How To Flash LineageOS in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- At first download and copy the LineageOS Rom and Gaap file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the LineageOS Rom and gaap file from SDCARD, One after another.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom LineageOS 16 (Android Pie 9.0).