Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersROM V4.0 (Android Pie 9.0)
Bootleggers V4 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is android pie 9.0 powered custom rom which is pretty smooth and stable. Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家. Bootleggers Rom for your Redmi Note 6 pro is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android P 9.0 (Android Pie) which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. Bootleggers rom can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.Please check out the full article for additional features information, download link and installation method of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersRom V4 (Android Pie 9.0).
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersROM V4.0 (Android Pie 9.0)
ROM Name: Beast Rom
ROM Version: V1.2
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
CPU Architecture: x64-bit
ROM Base: Google Android Open Source Project – AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux kernel 3.18+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 660.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Credit: XDA Developers (Mohan CM, Sam Grande, Iacob Ionut, Hari Ambadi, Sipun Kumar), AOSP, Aosp Extended, Dirty Unicorns and dotOS Team And all other open source Devs/Teams.
- Android Pie Rom
- De-Odex Rom
- Ambient Display
- All DUI nav tweaks
- Battery Icon Style
- Brightness Control
- Battery Bar Customisation
- Clock and Date
- Fling mode gestures
- Navbar modes(Stock, S
- Navbar Pulse
- martbar, Fling)
- Roaming Indicator
- Statusbar icons
- Show DotOS logo on statusbar Navigation Bar:
- Smartbar tweaks
- Show 4G icon instead LTE
- Status Bar Gestures
- Volte Icon Toggle
- Wake up on charge plugged/unplugged
- QUICK SETTINGS:
- QS Rows and Colums
- Brightness slider toggle
- Qs panel Opacity
- Rows and columns tweaks
- Titles visibility
- Tiles track accent color toggle
- Vibrate when touching QS tiles
- Toggle to switch between pie and oreo recents
- Ambient Music Ticker
- Charging info
- Double-tap to sleep
- Fingerprint Authentication Vibration
- Face auto unlock
- Lockscreen Tuner
- Lockscreen Visualizer
- Lockscreen clock widgets
- Lockscreen Weather
- Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen visualizer
- Media cover art toggle
- Backlight Customisation
- H/W keys customization
- Power menu Visibility on lockscreen
- Power menu tweaks
- Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
- Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
- Power Menu Items
- Battery LED light settings
- Volume button tweaks
- 3 finger swipe Screenshot guesture
- Battery light charging customisations
- Toast app icon switch
- System wide themes:
- Accent Color Manager – Fruity pebbles
- Neo theme
- Qs panel Customisation
- Auto Call Recording
- Ablity to reset Battery Stats
- Digital Wellbeing Preinstalled
- Set ringtone for each sim slot
- Switch to disable/enable Dashboard suggestions
- Switch to disable Screenshot sound
- Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you’re not using it
- AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
- Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
- Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too! They Are Many More Included Though
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- No bug found yet
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersROM V4.0 (Android Pie 9.0) .
- Redmi Note 6 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method)
- Redmi Note 6 Pro Development Portal (All Custom rom, Custom recovery TWRP, Root, Stock Firmware and USB driver)
In order to use the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersROM V4.0 (Android Pie 9.0) , first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash BootleggersROM in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- At first download and copy the BootleggersROM and Gaap file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the BootleggersROM and gaap file from SDCARD, One after another.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pei Custom Rom BootleggersROM V4.0 (Android Pie 9.0) .