Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0)
NitrogenOS for Redmi 2 (wt88047) is Android Oreo 8.0 powered custom rom which is based on AOSP. NitrogenOS consist of The rich functionality. NitrogenOS for Xiaomi Redmi 2 offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware for Redmi 2 (wt88047). For additional features information, download link and installation method of Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0), please check out the full article.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0)
ROM Name: Nitrogen Rom
ROM Version: 17.0
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.0
ROM Base: AOSP
Device: Xiaomi Redmi 2
ROM Firmware Required: M8936FAAAANUZM-1.33887.1.41528.1
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 307.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LineageOS Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: LineageOS Devs Team, Redmi S2 Rom Deveveloper
- Oreo Rom
- Smooth and stable
- No bugs
- Status Bar
- Clock and date position in status bar
- Battery style settings
- Bluetooth device battery level in status bar
- Network traffic
- Adjust brightness by sliding across the status bar;
- Input method selector notification.
- Quick Settings
- No QS on secured lockscreen
- Number of rows and columns
- Quick pulldown
- Brightness slider
- One tap the tile for enable/disable Bluetooth
- Smart pulldown
- One tap the tile for enable/disable WiFi
- Show/hide adaptive brightness icon in QS
- One tap the tile for enable/disable data
- LTE enable/disable tile.
- Reassignment hardware buttons action;
- For devices with hardware buttons
- Enable/disable buttons
- Adjust brightness
- Keys brightness timeout;
- Allow volume keys to enable/disable “Do Not Disturb” mode.
- Force close apps by long press “back” button
- Volume rocker wake
- Playback control by volume keys
- Navigation Bar
- Navbar height control in portrait and landscape orientations
- 2 type navigation bar mode: Smartbar (as usual in android) and Fling (navbar from “Dirty Unicorns” rom)
- Pulse settings in Fling navbar
- Context buttons layout position
- Context buttons transparency
- Double tap on lockscreen to put the device to sleep
- Button touch animation
- Cursor arrows in navbar while typing
- Force show/hide navbar on the bottom side when device is rotated
- Open camera by double tap the power button
- Power Menu
- Double tap status bar to put the device to sleep;
- Lock Screen
- Lock screen shortcuts
- Show/hide weather on lock screen
- Lock screen clock font
- Longpress power button with lock screen turn on torch
- Rotate lock screen.
- Screenshot type – fullscreen screenshots or selected area as a screenshots
- Customizing power menu
- Enable/disable power menu on secure lock screen.
- Recent apps
- Exclude apps from the recent panel
- Select recent view.
- Clear all button positions
- Enable MTP instead charging after connect to PC
- Enable/disable dashboard suggestions, conditions and tiles summaries
- Apps wakelock blocker
- Wake up device if charger is plugged/unplugged;
- Scrolling cache;
- Allow signature spoofing (microG).
- App ops
- Built-in superuser
- Quick unlock for 4 pin
- Night light
- Ambient display customizing.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0).
In order to use the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0), first you need to download the either of one rom from download link bellow —
How To Install NitrogenOS in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the NitrogenOS rom and the Gaap file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option). After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP or whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the NitrogenOS Rom and the Gaap file from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Xiaomi Redmi 2 Oreo Custom Rom NitrogenOS (Android 8.0).
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Android 10)
- Lava Iris 505 Marshmallow Custom Rom LineageOS 13.0
- Lava Iris 505 Lollipop Custom Rom CM12.1 (Lollipop 5.1)
- Lava Iris 505 Nougat Custom Rom ViperOS (Nougat 7.1.2)
- Lava Iris 505 Lollipop Custom Rom ValidusOS (Lollipop 5.1)