Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Android 10)
LineageOS 17.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 is powered by latest android operating system Android 10.0 and the latest security patch. LineageOS 17.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 is the custom rom which was developed officially by Lineage Team. LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Lineage OS 17.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 is highly deodex and debloated rom. Android 10.0 custom rom: LineageOS 17.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 offer some great feature along with decent battery backup. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. Gaming experience of this rom is awesome. LineAge OS is the upgraded version of CyanogenMOD rom. Please check out the full article for additional features information, download link and installation method of Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Android 10).
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Android 10)
ROM Name: LineageOS Rom
ROM Version: 17.0
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: Xiaomi Redmi 2
ROM Firmware Required: M8936FAAAANUZM-1.33887.1.41528.1
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 367.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (LineageOS Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: LineageOS Devs Team, Redmi S2 Rom Deveveloper
- Android 10 Rom
- De-Odex ROm
- CPU kernel Tweaked
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup
- Performance Optimized
- Smooth and Lag-free Experience
- Middle and bottom shortcuts
- Button Settings
- Navigation-bar customization
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you, if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In case of LineageOS, it is them who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- After OEM support and Long term support:
- LineageOS supports devices from more that 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support for
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:
- LineageOS has it’s own SDK and API set to help developer build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 17.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- ⇒ Not Supported yet —
- Custom Kernels
- Modified system files
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS 17 (Android 10).
In order to use the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS (Android 10), first you need to download the either of one rom from download link bellow —
NOTE: LineageOS does not come with root, so this is now provided for those that want it. The install zip is a one time flash, like gapps. Meaning, it persists when updating to a new LineageOS nightly. REF: https://download.lineageos.org/extras
How To Install LineageOS in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the LineageOS rom and the Gaap file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option). After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP or whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom LineageOS and the Gaap file from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Xiaomi Redmi 2 Custom Rom LineageOS (Android 10).
- Lava Iris 505 Marshmallow Custom Rom LineageOS 13.0
- Lava Iris 505 Lollipop Custom Rom CM12.1 (Lollipop 5.1)
- Lava Iris 505 Nougat Custom Rom ViperOS (Nougat 7.1.2)
- Lava Iris 505 Lollipop Custom Rom ValidusOS (Lollipop 5.1)
- Lava Iris 505 Marshmallow Custom Rom PussyFap (Marshmallow 6.0)