Xiaomi Poco X2 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Unofficial) (phoenixin)
TWRP aka Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for your Xiaomi Poco X2. TWRP for Xiaomi Poco X2 (phoenixin) was developed unofficially XDA developer team. TWRP is stable, free, community built, aftermarket custom recovery. TWRP recovery image is free from any major bugs. TWRP is fully touch supported custom recovery. You can neither take stock rom backup nor install custom rom in your phone without flashing Custom recovery in your Xiaomi Poco X2. In order to download and install the unofficial TWRP 3.3.1-0 in your Xiaomi Poco X2. first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the step very carefully.
Xiaomi Poco X2 Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial)
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.3.1-0
Recovery Status: Stable and Unofficial
Device: Xiaomi Poco X2
Size: 128.10 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- MTP support
- USB OTG storage support
- Covers most partitions for nandroid backups
- ADB root
- Always up-to-date- Based on the latest source of TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP)
- Easy and simple to use- Simple material theme with customizations and option to choose color scheme for better user experience…
- MIUI OTA support – RedWolf Recovery supports MIUI Incremental OTA Updates, so you don’t have to download full package to update it.
- Password protection – First Android recovery on the world with password protection, which protects from unauthorized access to recovery
- Disable DM-Verity & Forced encryption – Automatic deactivation of the Android Verified Boot and Forced encryption directly during the installation of the ROM.
- Backup all partitions – Support for file-based backups will let you backup your wifi passwords, bluetooth connections etc.
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Other features – Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your recovery)
- Advanced Features
- Features which you have never seen before in a recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked device in order to install the TWRP.
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Poco X2
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To install TWRP recovery image in your Xiaomi Poco X2, first download all the files from download link bellow —
How to Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Poco X2
- First of all download all the files from download section, then extract the folder and install USB driver in your PC/Laptop.
- Navigate to: Settings > About phone then tap Build number 7 times. to enable the Developer options. After that go to – Settings > System > Advanced: Developer options > Tap to turn on the USB debugging. [If prompted with ‘Allow USB debugging?’, tap OK to confirm]
- Copy the recovery img to the folder where ADB and Fastboot binaries are present (e.g. C:/adb).
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside this folder.
- Select ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here’.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot/Bootloader mode using the buttons combo.
- Or, you can also use the following command in CMD/Powershell with USB Debugging enabled on your phone:
adb reboot bootloader
- Connect your Android device to the PC using the USB cable.Enter the following command to make sure that your device is being recognized by Fastboot: Now type —
fastboot oem unlock
- The command should return a device ID. If not, make sure that you have proper drivers installed.
- Finally, enter the command below to flash and install TWRP recovery on your Android device:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for it. The twrp will be installed in your Xiaomi Poco X2in a moments. Once TWRP Recovery is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device —
- You will reboot into TWRP mode. after that you can take complete current stock rom backup, install custom rom or custom tweaks.
- Symphony H200 Custom Recovery CWM (Unofficial)
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10
- Sony Xperia Z5 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.3-0 (Unofficial)
- Samsung Galaxy Express Custom Recovery TWRP (Official) (GT-I8730/T)
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Express (GT-I8730/T) (Official)