Xiaomi Poco X2 Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI V3.4 [Official]
Xiaomi Poco X2 Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI V3.4 [Android 10] [Official]
ExtendedUI for Xiaomi Poco X2 is pretty smooth and stable, free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware which is very lightweight considering all the features are packed with. ExtendedUI is Google’s AOSP based rom started with the aim of keeping things simple, neat and clean rom which is inspired by Google stock android. You can expect a great battery juice back up, alongside great performance from this rom. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official build of ExtendedUI Rom on Xiaomi Poco X2, please check out the full article —
Xiaomi Poco X2 Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI V3.4 [Android 10] [Official]
ROM Name: Extended UI
ROM Version: V1.1
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
ROM Base: AOSP
Device: Xiaomi Poco X2
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 1.163 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Xiaomi Poco X2 developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android 10 Custom Rom
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Refined UI by cfdddd (00day/00day0)
- GAPPS included
- Ambient edge lighting
- Double-tap to sleep on statusbar / lockscreeen
- Smart replies toggle
- Battery charging light customizations
- Notification snooze function
- Navigation bar customizations
- Lockscreen shortcuts customizations
- Configurable amount of screen height used for gestures
- Allow user to add or remove QS tiles with one click
- Advance Ambient Display
- Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
- Better RAM management
- Better Multi-Tasking
- Bluetooth QS Tile Easy Toggle
- Battery Styles and Percentage
- Enable heads up notifications
- OTA support
- Advance Customization
- Show clock, date and AM/PM
- Disable immersive mode messages
- Theme engine
- Advance Lock screen customization
- Status-bar customization
- Improve fingerprint scanner performance
- Long press Caffeine Tile Action
- Heads up Customizations
- Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
- Menu Button tweaks
- Notification Intervals
- One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
- One Handed UI
- Pocket Detection
- Power Menu Customizations
- Power Button tweaks
- Quick Pulldown
- Double Tap on Lock-screen to Sleep
- Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
- Custom theme
- Clear all Button
- Removed maximum bloatwares and fixed almost all bugs
- Clickable Clock and Date in Status-bar Header
- FM Radio
- Flashlight Notifications
- Grid Recents UI
- Immersive Recents
- Custom Carrier label -Dynamic Navbar
- Disable Force Close
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lock-screen media art
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lock-screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Download speed in notification
- Enable lock-screen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Heads up notifications
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Live Display
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with hardware button press
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Long-press back button to kill app
- Navigation bar tuner
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on status bar to control brightness
- Status bar tuner
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Scramble PIN layout
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use Extended-UI Rom on Xiaomi Poco X2.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Poco X2
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your stable build of Extended UI Rom on Xiaomi Poco X2, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official Extended UI Rom on Xiaomi Poco X2
- At first download and copy the Extended-UI Rom and MIUI package file.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
For Initial Installation: (First Time Install / Clean Flash)
- At first Reboot to Recovery
- Flash the MIUI package
- Now flash the Extended-ui zip rom file.
- Now Format Data
- Reboot to recovery
- After that again Reboot to Recovery and now Flash Magisk (Optional) [Guide to install and flash Magisk]
- Reboot to System
- First boot may take a while. After that enjoy the Extended-UI rom on Xiaomi Poco X2 [official] .
For Updating from previous version : (Update / Dirty Flash)
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together.
- Go to install > and flash the Extended-UI Rom afterward Reboot your device.
- Voila and enjoy the official Extended-UI Rom on Xiaomi Poco X2.