WooCommerce Warehouses WordPress Plugin Free Download
The WooCommerce Warehouses plugin has the ability to manage stock that are stored in different locations, like warehouses. By creating multiple warehouses you can manage the inventory of your product automatically, also by establishing stock usage priorities. We have taken into account bug reports and have fixed them on this new release. Thank you all for helping us make this plugin better in every release! This plugin works alongside your existing WooCommerce store by adding a new option in the product configuration screen, inside the existing Inventory option, extending its features.
WooCommerce Warehouses WordPress Plugin
Plugin Name: WooCommerce Warehouses – WordPress Plugin
Plugin Version: 1.5.4
Plugin Price: $40
Plugin Last Updated: 20 September 16
Plugin Developer: hellodev
- Warehouse to warehouse stock transfer.
- Multiple warehouses.
- Allow warehouses to serve as pickup locations for buyers.
- Stock usage priorities by warehouse (global, per item and user country priorities).
- Stock movement log.
- Stock management.
- Backend orders with warehouse stock usage.
- Handles both products and product variations.
- Other small tweaks.
- Partial refunds bug fixed.
- Stock report paging fixed.
- Added fix to POS integration when using online warehouse.
WooCommerce Warehouses – WordPress Plugin Free Download