Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.0)
Amigo UI is one of the most stylish and smooth ROM in android history. This ROM’s interface and settings are unique from other Cusom Roms. The Rom got a lots of cool features and beautiful System UI. Now you can use this stylish ROM in your Walton Primo RM2 V6. Just follow the steps below.
Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI
ROM Name: Amigo UI
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: LolliPop
OS Version: 5.0
ROM Base: A.O.S.P
ROM Kernel: 3.10.54
ROM Status: Testing
ROM Size: 577 MB
ROM DEV: Rakib Rahman Abir
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Latest Amigo ui based on Lollipop 5.0
- Smooth ui with Brand new look
- 8 inbuilt theme / icon packs
- Awesome Wallpapers
- Cool lock screen / notification / quick settings
- Move to SD supported
- Pre rooted with SuperSU
- Xposed ,Dolby everything supported just flash thought recovery not giving inbuilt
- Explore yourself…
- No Major Bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.0).
- Walton Primo RM2 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Walton Primo RM2 (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the Unofficial build of Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.0), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Install Amigo ROM In Walton Primo RM2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Amigo UI.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. By pressing Power button + Volume up button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Walton”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Amigo UI.zip from SDCARD.
- After flashing Rom, Flash Patch for V6 if your device is RM2 V6 and reboot.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.0)
- Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM BatDroid UI
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Flyme OS (Lollipop 5.1)
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Color OS (MT6582)
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom Rom AICP 10 (MT6582)
- Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom ROM IDOS (SC7731)