Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Hyperoid OS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1)
Hyperoid OS is another cool custom rom based on Cyanogen MOD for Walton Primo RM2. With a lot of cool features Hyperoid OS Custom ROM gives the users mind a great comfort. The rom is based on Cyanogen MOD and the operating system is Lollipop 5.1.1.
Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Hyperoid OS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.0)
ROM Name: Hyperoid OS
ROM Version: 1
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Base: CM + AICP
ROM Kernel: 3.10.54
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 397 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- All cyanogen apps up to date
- Included stable GAPPS (update it manually)
- OMX MTK VIDEO DECODER
- Cyanogen Account, ThemeStore, ThemeChooser with per-app themeing
- ES File Manager Pro
- Smart Wake
- Smart Cover
- Kernel Auditor
- Root Explorer
- JetAudio Plus
- AOSP Keyboard
- MX Player
- NEW Calendar & Email BY BOXER
- Activated ClearMotion, BRAVIA v4 and X-Reality Engine v4,
- Spelled trouble-free codecs to view FullHD streaming video
- Floating Windows
- Ambient Display
- Statusbar Customizations
- Clock Alignment
- Battery Settings
- Charging animations
- Battery full customization (circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
- Battery colours
- Battery bar
- Statusbar greeting
- Network Traffic
- Breathing Notifications
- Quick Settings Management
- DPI Settings
- Live Display
- Smart cover
- Smart wake
- Lockscreen weather
- Lockscreen colours
- Middle and bottom shortcuts
- Button Settings
- Navigationbar customization
- Slim PIE
- Header Machine
- Cache auto cleaner
- Dynamic Ststus Bar
- Freeze apps
- Navigation bar with switches
- Navigation bar Animations & Buttons
- Navigation bar Tinted
- Gesture Anywhere
- Navigation ring Targets
- Animation Controls
- Slim Recents
- Omni Switch
- Recents RAM Bar
- HeadsUP Settings
- Trebuchet 6.0.1
- Remove Checking Signature Applications Completely
- Autostart Apps
- App circle sidebar
- Apps sidebar
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Toast Animations
- ListView Animations
- System Animations
- Expanded Desktop Mode
- Add many Tiles
- Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
- Fixed Youtube 720p
- Fixed Green Lines In Facebook
- Fixed VPN
- Fixed Screen Record (software mode only)
- Fixed live videos
- Fixed Green Streamers in video and online TV
- Bootanimation Oreo
- No Bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Hyperoid OS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1.1).
- Walton Primo RM2 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Walton Primo RM2 (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the stable build of Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Hyperoid OS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Install Hyperoid ROM In Walton Primo RM2
- At first Download the Rrom file according to your device version whether it is V5 or V6 and then copy the Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Walton”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Philliz Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select Install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the ROM file from SDCARD.
- First boot may take up to 5-10 min..
- Voila and enjoy the test of Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Hyperoid OS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1.1).
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM LolliPop Plus V2.2
- Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM Amigo UI
- Walton Primo RM2 Lollipop Custom ROM BatDroid UI
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Flyme OS (Lollipop 5.1)
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM Color OS (MT6582)