Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0)
FlymeOS Rom is actually the Stock base of MEIZU Android mobile, which has been ported in lollipop base for MT6580 device such as Walton Primo GH6. This is fully customized ROM and very familiar with MiUI ROM. FlymeOS for Walton Primo GH6 (MT6580) is powered by android marshmallow and built over latest security patch. This ROm can be ported for any MT6580 chipsert – Linux Kernel 3.18.19 device. FlymeOS is Super stable although it comes with few minor bugs. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), Please check out the full article bellow.
Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580)
ROM Name: FlymeOS Rom
ROM Version: V6.7
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Walton Primo GH6
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19
ROM Base: FlyemeOS
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 637.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Tamim
Source: Walton Primo GH6 (Official Group Facebook)
- Marshmallow Rom
- Smooth FlymeOS
- Fully OTG support
- Smooth and stable
- All features of flymeOS
- Accelerator in Quick settings
- Notification torch working
- Battery saving
- Recent key working
- Long page screenshot
- Nice Use
- Simpler Interface
- Built in screen recorder
- Smooth Rom
- Theme Store
- Child mode
- 3rd party camera clear
- Good ram management
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- You can’t import your contact backup
- Gallery FC from camera app
- It shows error sometimes
- No SDCard in File Manager (Use ES file manager)
- And some minor issue
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
- TWRP for Walton Primo GH6 (Flashing method via Sp Flash Tools)
- Walton Primo GH6 TWRP Installation Method Without PC
- All Custom Rom List of Walton Primo GH6
In order to use the stable build of Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash FlymeOS Rom in Walton Primo GH6
- After download and copy the FlymeOS Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the FlymeOS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 15-20 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom Rom FlymeOS V6.7 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).