Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0)
XOSP Rom AKA Xperia S5 Rom for Walton Primo GH6 is fully bugless rom and stable custom rom. XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) for Walton Primo GH6 is powered by android marshmallow 6.0 and linux kernel 3.18.19. You can get a decent battery backup along with boosted performance from this rom. XOSP is an after-market firmware based on Lineage OS. XOSP also known as Xperia Open Source Project is a free android open-source operating system distribution custom rom. which is super smooth and stable custom rom. This rom is De-Odexed and De-Bloated. This rom offer some great features. This super fast rom allows your battery to last longer. For additional information, download link of Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), check out the full article.
Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom)
ROM Name: XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom)
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Walton Primo GH6
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19
ROM Base: XOSP (Xperia + Stock Android)
ROM Status: Stable Beta and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 693.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: HawakEye Mihawk
Source: Walton Primo GH6 (Official Group Facebook)
- Marshmallow Rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
- Allow user to add or remove QS tiles with one click
- Advance Ambient Display
- Add Gestures Back to Settings App
- Additional Battery Saver steps
- Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
- Battery Customisation
- Better RAM management
- Better Multi-Tasking
- Back Button tweaks
- Bluetooth QS Tile Easy Toggle
- Button Backlight Customizations Breathing Notifications
- Battery Styles and Percentage
- Custom theme
- Camera Shutter Sound
- Clear all Button
- Clock Customisation
- Removed maximum bloatwares and fixed almost all bugs
- Clickable Clock and Date in Status-bar Header
- Customize QS Rows/Columns -Customize small QS Tiles
- Camera Sound Toggle
- Custom Carrier label -Dynamic Navbar
- Disable Force Close
- Disable FC
- DU’s HW Button Rebinding
- Double Tap on Lock-screen to Sleep
- Disable QS on Lockscreen
- DUI: Support for left landscape navbar
- DUI: Migrate from broadcasts to API for some action handling
- Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
- D2S On Navbar Dashboard Column Configurations Detailed Location QS Tile!
- FM radio working
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
- TWRP for Walton Primo GH6 (Flashing method via Sp Flash Tools)
- Walton Primo GH6 TWRP Installation Method Without PC
- All Custom Rom List of Walton Primo GH6
In order to use the stable build of Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Xperia Rom in Walton Primo GH6
- After download and copy the Xperia Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Xperia Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Walton Primo GH6 Custom Rom XOSP (Xperia S5 Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).