Walton Primo GH6 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6580) (Download and Installation Method)
TWRP aka Team win recovery project for Walton Primo GH6 (MT6580) is a full touch supported custom recovery which allows us to flash custom ROMs, backup your phone, restore from backups and much more. TWRP for Walton Primo GH6 is an open-source software custom recovery image which provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. Custom recovery installation is the very basic level development of an android. Once you’ve successfully installed TWRP.img in Walton Primo GH6, now you’re good to take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM.
Walton Primo GH6 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6580)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.1.0-3
Recovery Status: Stable, Unofficial
Device: Walton Primo GH6
Device Chipset: MT6580 (arm) (32-bit)
Recovery Size: 13.3 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Uploaded by Discreet Ninja
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the TWRP – recovery in your Walton Primo GH6, You need to first install the Android CDC and VCOM driver in your computer.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Walton Primo GH6 Development Portal:
- All Custom Rom list
- Custom Recovery
- Stock Firmware
- USB Driver
In order to flash the unofficial build of Walton Primo GH6 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6580) (Unofficial), first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Walton Primo GH6
Walton Primo GH6 Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and TWRP and extract the zip file where you can file the two important file – recovery.img and MT6580_Android Scatter.txt.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your Walton Primo GH6, Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the MT6580_Android Scatter.txt file where you have downloaded it and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your
- Walton Primo GH6 and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your Walton Primo GH6.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Walton Primo GH6 Custom Recovery TWRP (Team Win Recovery) (MT6580).
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Walton Primo GH6.
Here is the guide you can root your root Walton Primo GH6 —
- How To Root Walton Primo GH6 Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Walton Primo GH6