Walton Primo E2 Custom Recovery – TWRP (ROOT and TWRP Installation Method)
If you’re looking for the latest twrp 3.1 custom recovery for Walton Primo E2, Than you can use this post as a guide to install or flash the recovery in your Walton Primo E2. Custom recovery installation is the very basic level development of an android. Once you’ve successfully installed TWRP.img in your Walton E2, now you’re good to take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM.
Walton Primo E2 Custom Recovery TWRP
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads and Requirements
Before proceeding with Installation Process of TWRP custom recovery in your Walton Primo E2, First download the following file from download link bellow —
How to root and install TWRP custom recovery in your Walton Primo E2
If you’ve already rooted your device. than you can skip the step 1
Step 1 – Rooting Walton Primo E2
- At First Download all the recommended file from above link. Then go to settings > About phone and tap seven time over build number to unlock the Developer Option. Now Back to Settings> Developer Option > Enable USB Debugging.
- Agaiin Go to setting > Security > Enable Unknown Source. Install Kingroot.APK and than launch the apps
- Kingroot required Internet DATA Connection, Make sure You have enough data (Minimum 10MB) or Connect with Wi-Fi network. At First Kingroot will ask for Root Checking, Press on Try ROOT.
- Rooting Process Take Up to 5 – 10 Times. By that time your device should be root. If Rooting process fail, then don’t worry. Just reboot, now you don’t have to go through all the process. Just launch the kingroot app, And try root again.
- Congratulation, You’ve Now Rooted YourWalton Primo E2.
- If you want to replace King user with SuperSU Here is the Guide: How to Replace Kingroot (Kinguser With SuperSU)
- Once You’ve Rooted You are now eligible to use FlashiFY with the previllige of root
Step 2 – Flashing TWRP in Your Walton Primo E2
Once you’ve rooted, now you can install custom recovery in your Walton Primo E2. You can use FlashiFy to flash the TWRP.
- Installing Custom Recovery in any android smartphone Using FlashiFY – At First Download all the recommended file from above link.
- Open Flashify and Tap on “Recovery image” option. (FlashiFy needs Root Permission)
- Now a pop up will appear just click on ‘Choose a file‘ to select one of your file explorer app and browse to the file Recovery.img.
- Tap on the Recovery.img. file and tap on Yup. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery (TWRP- Team Win Recovery Project/Phillz Touch ) and take a nandroid backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM on your android smartphone device.
- To enter recovery, Turn off your phone. Press and Hold the Volume Down Button + Power Button, activate developers option menu, activate debug usb and use ADB commands to reboot in recovery mode “adb reboot recovery“
- You can boot your phone into recovery by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery (Clock Walk Mode-CWM) and take a complete backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation, You’ve succeeded in installing Walton Primo E2 Custom Recovery TWRP.
- If you face any error while doing so, Please let us know in comment section bellow. We will always here to help you.