How To Unlock Bootloader Of All HTC Phone
If you want to root your HTC phone or want to use a stylish custom rom, the first thing you need to do is to Unlock the Bootloader of your HTC phone. The HTC developer lock your phones bootloader so that the system file remains safe. Unlocking bootloader void the safety warranty of your phone when you’ll done it successfully.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of All HTC Phone (Universal Method)
- Unlocking bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge upto 60%
- Use original USB cable for the process.
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- After unlocking bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and it’s author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
Download & Requirements
- ADB Drivers – Download
- HTC Device
- A Windows running computer
- Original USB Cable
Unlock The Bootloader Online
- On your Computer, go to htc developer website by clicking here HTC DEV
- If you do not have an account, click on register. Create an account and log in.
- Click On Unlock Bootloader>Get Started
- From the drop download menu, find your device model and select it. Click on Begin Unlock Bootloader.
- If your device is not listed click the ‘All other supported models’ option instead.
- Once you have chosen your phone and started the bootloader unlocking process the disclaimer will appear, Click Yes to proceed. Agree to the legal terms (please read them carefully) and then click Proceed to Unlock Instructions.
Unlock The Bootloader On Phone
- On your device, go to Setting>Power and make sure that Fast boot option is not checked.
- Now you have to boot into FastBoot mode. Turn off your phone completely.
- Hold down the Volume Down button and Power Button altogether until the phone is power on.
- When it powers on, select Fastboot from the menu. (use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate and the Power button to select)
- Now your phone is in Fastboot mode. Now connect your phone to computer by a USB Cable.
- Keep proceeding through the HCTDev wizard until you get to step 8.
- Now, Download ADB Drivers from the download link given above.
- On the ADB folder, open a command prompt window by pressing Shift+Right Mouse Button and click on Open Command window here.
- On the command window type fastboot oem get_identifier_token and hit enter. Your bootloader token id will appear.
- You’ll need the token id copied from the command prompt. Copy only the red marked box area.
- Inside the HTC Developer unlock bootloader wizard paste the token ID where asked and then click Submit.
- After a few moments you should get an email from HTC (the email is sent to the email address you used for registration on the HTC Dev website when you logged in to get started).
- The email will contain an attachment, a file called unlock_code.bin. Download this file from the email and save it to your computer in the same folder that you installed ADB and the Android SDK.
- Once you have done that (remember the HTC phone is still connected to the PC via USB running Fastboot mode) type the following and press Enter when done fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin and hit enter.
- After pressing enter, you’ll see the following screen on your phone. Tap Yes (use the Volume Up and Down key to select and Power to confirm).
- You’re phone will reboot. The reboot process may take longer time than before.
- Once your phone is booted up, Your phone’s bootloader will be unlocked. Now you can root your phone and install custom ROM.
- How to Change Boot Animation on any Android Smartphone
- How to Flash Symphony Xplorer P6 PRO Official Stock Firmware
- MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SplitUI V2
- How to install Magisk Firmware in Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Dual Boot Patcher – How To Use Multiple Custom ROM in Mi 4i