[MTK6592] Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs
Download the finest Lollipop Custom ROM of Symphony Xplorer ZVI and Mediatak MTK6592 chipset based android device. This ROM is super smooth, very stylish, Lite, High performance optimized, battery friendly and overall the finest ROM ever built.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs
ROM Name: OctOS
ROM OS: Lollipop
ROM OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Version: 5.1
ROM Base: AOSP & CM12
ROM Kernel: 3.4.10
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 505MB
ROM Supported on: Symphony Xplorer ZVI and all other MediaTak MTK6592 Based device.
- You can prefer to choose SuperSU or CM root access whichever you want to use.
- Pure Lollipop Taste
- Kernel Adiutor-Mod
- Substratum theme engine!
- Tentacles settings!
- Black themed Pixel Launcher
- Status bar notification settings
- Status bar time and date options
- Status bar network traffic indicator
- Quick tile settings
- Volume button playback control
- DPI settings
- Volume button wake
- Power menu options
- Screen record
- Many quick tiles including Tentacles and KernelAdiutor-Mod
- Tethering is working
- Fixed Volume keys when screen is off
- and more..
- Always make reboot if you turned off your phone(Reboot to
Recovery then Reboot)
- Sound Recorder Can not access to microphone (Set format to \”WAV\”)
- USSD (Is only working for some carriers)
- Off Charging [ This is a universal BUG of CynogenMOD ROM, Don’t dissapoint yet, CynogenMod Team is working day and night to improve source code so that this bug shall fix later unfofficial built of any CynogenMod ROM
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs for Free
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
ROM Extension Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.4 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer ZVI
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs.zip from SDCARD.
- Install/Flash BOOT-LOGO and GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs.