Symphony Xplorer W69Q Marshmallow Custom ROM – Resurrection Remix:
CynogenMOD -13.00 Base Marshmallow Custom ROM Resurrection Remix for Symphony Xplorer W69Q is one of the best Custom ROM for Symphony Xplorer W69Q. This ROM is very stylish, High performance guaranteed, battery efficient and a pure Marshamallow custom rom for your W69Q. It also have a OTA update. That means you will get Over internet in every month. You don’t need to go though all the flashing proccess to get new version of Resurrection Remix for Symphony Xplorer W69Q. This ROM is for Symphony Xplorer W69Q 1GB RAM. If your Symphony W69Q is 512MB ram (variant) This ROM will not going to work on you device.
Symphony Xplorer W69Q Marshmallow Custom ROM – Resurrection Remix
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix
ROM Version: 5.7
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: CynogenMOD 13 (CM13)
ROM Kernel: 3.4.XX
ROM Status: Stable (Unofficial)
ROM Size: 295MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- 100% Stable
- Android N style “No recents” activity
- Based On CynogendMOD 13
- Cm Theme Engine
- Holo Theme
- New System UI
- RR System UI
- Batter RAM management
- Dual SIM 3G
- HSPA+ tweaked
- Battery.bin Tweaked
- Update statusbar notify icon
- CPU kernel Tweaked
- Headsup Notification
- Blur status bar
- Unlimited theme supported
- New dialer
- New Phone contact
- New Message
- Xposed fully functional
- New Setting UI
- OTA Supportetd
- Animations to quick settings tiles
- Configurable LockClock & Date Text Sizes
- Improve some headers Battery Service: Fully charged notification toggle
- DocumentsUI : Hide advanced menu option when in forced mode
- Add interpolators to QS tiles animation
- Give Pulse & Fling a Little CPU boost
- LightStatusbar dark icon mode & make statusbar gradient
- key-guard weather layout
- Settings : Fix dashboard colors default and reset values
- Recovery : Update RR script banner -Themes
- SmartBar: Add app picker as an action
- GAMING ROM: Tested Games – GTA – San Andreas, Asphalt Xtreme, Fifa 17, Gangstar 5 – City Gangster of New Orleans
- Update Translations All updates from CM -Bugfixes and improvements
- No Bug
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
ROM & Extension Download
First Download Symphony Xplorer W69Q Marshmallow Custom ROM – Resurrection Remix along with GAAP and SuperSU.zip.
- ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.0.zip – Download
- Recommended GAAP for ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.0-20160703
- Or go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 6.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W69Q
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.0.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here.
- Then Go to custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Philliz Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select Install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.0.zip from SDCARD.
- Flash GAAP.zip and UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip then Reboot.
- First boot may take up to 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer W69Q Marshmallow Custom ROM – Resurrection Remix.