Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM -Xperia Z (Kitkat)
Here is a new super stylish kitkat Custom ROM for your Symphony Xplorer W69 which is ported from Sony Xperia Z’s Stock ROM. 100% Bug less Kitkat Custom ROM for Symphony Xplorer W69 that you can rely on.
Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM – Xperia Z (Kitkat)
ROM Name: Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM -Xperia Z (Kitkat)
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4
ROM Base: Xperia Omni
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 451MB
ROM Language: English/Multi-Language
- 100% Xpeia taste
- Kitkat Custom ROM
- Xperia System UI
- Xperia Theme
- Xperia Launcher
- Xperia Theme
- Xperia Look
- Xperia Theme
- Xperia WALKMAN
- Xperia Camera
- Kitkat 4.4.2
- Better RAM Management
- Xperia Setteing UI
- HSPA+ Tweaked for better 3G network performance
- Gaap incluaded
- Better Battery Backup.
- Better Speed. and smooth Xperia Experince
- Stock Look
- Dual Sim 3G
- Apollo Player – Pre installed
- Smart Connect Built in
- Gravity box full accessible
- Xposed Framework Supported
- Gaming Performance Optimized
- No Bug, 100% Bug free ROM
To use Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM -Xperia Z (Kitkat), first download all the files from bellow link.
- Xperia Z_Symphony_w69_rok.zip – Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.4. ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
How to Install
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Ssymphony W69”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM -Xperia Z (Kitkat) ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer W69 Custom ROM -Xperia Z (Kitkat)
- MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – SuperNova (for Symphony W85, W72, W68, W67)
- [MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM – XOP
- Sony Xperia Z5 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS (Unofficial Build)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand – 2 Custom ROM (Marshmallow)