Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4 [MTK6582]
Brace Yourself Symphony W68Q users!!! Because Samsung Galaxy S4 theme Style Ported ROM for your Symphony Xplorer W68Q. Fully Samsung TouchWiz theme Experience and almost Bug-free ROM.
Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4
ROM Name: S4
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS version: 4.4.4
ROM Base: Samsung TouchWiz Styled AOSP
ROM kernel: 3.4
ROM Language: English
ROM Status: Stable:
ROM Supported On: Symphony Xplorer W68Q
- 100% Android Kitkat Experience.
- 100% Samsung S4 Themed.
- Samsung TouchWiz Base Custom ROM.
- Based on 4.4.2 AOSP
- Based on latest KK
- Fully S4 themed, Applications icon.
- Fully Deodexed (/app /priv-app /framework for faster apps opening speed)
- BloatWares Removed ( That means unexpected System apps like Google Plus, hangouts, Etc apps were removed for improving performance.
- Better CPU Clock Speed
- Better RAM Mangement
- Better Battery Backup
- Smooth and Stable
- Google Lollipop styled keyboard
- Beautiful Samsung TouchWiz Theme
- Beautiful lock screen
- Fully Xposed firmware supported
- And much more…
- Information Not Available
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Root Symphony Xplorer W68Q And Install Custom Recovery (CWM).
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide
Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4 Ported Download for Free
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W68Q
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4 ROM .zipp file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4 ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer W68Q Kitkat Custom ROM – Samsung S4 Ported ROM.