Symphony Xplorer W150 Custom Rom Miui 5 (MT6589) (Lollipop 5.1)
Xiaomi MiUi is a kitkat custom rom for symphony xplorer w150. This ROM is the most stylist ROM for Symphony W150. 100% bugfree Stable Pure MiUi Kitkat Custom ROM. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Symphony Xplorer W150 Custom Rom Miui 5 (MT6589) (Lollipop 5.1), check out the full article.
Symphony Xplorer W150 Custom Rom Miui 5 (MT6589)
ROM Name: MiUi V5
ROM Version: 03
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.4
ROM Base: MiUi V.5
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 439MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- 100% Stable
- Pure MiUi
- Kitkat Custom ROM
- Pre Rooted
- Torch Boost
- Better Ram Management
- Basic Apps Added
- Better Battery Backup
- Smooth, Stylish and Lag free
- MiUi bootanimation
- MiUi file browser
- MiUi Status bar
- MiUi Contact
- MiUi Message
- MiUi Dialer
- MiUi Setting
- MiUi Browser
- MiUi Video
- MiUi Music
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony W150 Lollipop Custom Rom Galaxy S5 (MT6589).
In order to use Symphony W150 Lollipop Custom Rom Galaxy S5 (MT6589), First you need to download all the files from download link bellow.
How To Install in Miui Rom in Symphony W150
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Miui5 ROM file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom Miui5 Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony Xplorer W150 Custom Rom Miui 5 (MT6589) (Lollipop 5.1).