Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM – Viper OS
Team Venom developed new AOSP – Android open Source Project lollipop Custom ROM Viper OS for Symphony Xplorer P6. Newly updated themed and firmware app such as Dialer, Contacts, Calculator, Sound Recorder, Settings, SystemUI, Framework, Gallery, Messenger…along with some extremely advance user app CPU control 14 New setup wizard, Gbox+Xposed apps Integrated in v!per Setting. All thoes feature and yet a highly battery saving and well managed RAM. you’re gonna love this Viper! Useful link – Symphony P6 Development Portal.
Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM – Viper OS
ROM Name: Viper OS
ROM Version: 6.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: AOSP ( Team Venom – Android open Source Project)
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 372MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- 100% Stable
- Lite, Smooth and Lag free
- Lollipop Custom ROM
- new Venom UI – V!PER
- Zui ui Lanuncher
- V!per Boot Logo
- New V!per Boot Animation
- New wallpaper and themes
- New file manager
- New Viper Dialer
- New Viper Contacts
- New Viper Calculator
- New Viper Sound Recorder
- New Viper Settings
- New Viper SystemUI
- New Viper Framework
- New Viper Gallery
- New Viper Messenger
- New Google camera
- Viper LCD density Changer
- Latest GAAP (Google Application Package) Inlcuded
- Buil-in Network speed meter (Network traffic meter)
- Status bar color settings, status bar clock settings
- MediaTEK Engineer Mode
- Root Explorer
- Built-in Font Changer
- Gbox+Xposed apps Integrated in v!per Setting
- CPU control 14 New setup wizard
- Performance Tweaker X
- and lots more..
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Root Symphony Xplorer P6 and P6 Pro.
- TWRP + Phillz Touch – Custom Recovery for Symphony Xplorer P6
To use Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM – Viper OS perfectly, You need to install all the tweak to work this rom perfectly.. So first download all the tweak file along with the main rom from the download link bellow..
- Viper os for P6.zip – Download
- Patch 1 (Liquid Smoothness.zip) – Download
- Patch 2 (Sound Fix.zip) – Download
- Pure Performance Tweake X.zip – Download
- Xposed Alpha.apk – Download
- Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 SDK.zip – Download
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer P6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Viper os for P6.zip along with other Patch tweaked file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Viper os for P6.zip from SDCARD.
- After Flashing main rom Patch 1 ( Liquid Smoothness.zip), Patch 2 ( Sound Fix.zip) and Pure Performance Tweaker X.zip. Then reboot the phone
- First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- This ROM uses Xposed modules.. So after ROM setup, install Xposed Alpha.apk.. You don;t need to open the app, than again go to recovery mode..and flash Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 SDK.zip file.. thenWipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache. and reboot. (You may also check this ROM: How to install Xposed installer in Lollipop ROM)
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM – Viper OS.