Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM Flyme OS
Flyme OS is actually the Stock base of MEIZU Android mobile, which has been ported in lollipop base for your Symphony Xplorer P6. This is fully customized ROM and very familiar with MiUI ROM. Super stable although it comes with few minor bugs. Those are not kind of a big deal. I can guarantee you for a great user interface.. best Dolby Atmos Audio system. Better CPU distribution, Better management makes it a complete.
Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM Flyme OS
ROM Name: Flyme OS
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Base: Flyme OS™
ROM Kernel: 3.x.xx.xxx
ROM Status: Beta, Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 516 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Base Developer: Team Flyme OS (²)
ROM Ported By S M Nahid Emon
ROM Supported by Symphony Xplorer P6
- Lollipop Custom ROM
- Based On Flyme OS 220.127.116.11
- Pre – rooted ROM (Pre-rooted with super su)
- New Flyme Theme Engine
- Application manager
- Offline Charging functional
- Iphone styled new transparent notification panel
- New Flyme-Bootanimation
- New Flyme Boot Logo
- New Flyme Camera. (even font Camera Flash is working)
- New Flyme Dialer
- New Flyme Contact
- New Flyme Messaging app
- New Flyme Files Manager
- Security Enhanced Linux(SELinux) – Permessive ( Most of the apps not fully functional if SELinux mode in ENFORSING)
- Better Battery Backp
- Better RAM management
- Better CPU task distribution
- Fully Xposed Supported (instruction: How to install Xposed in CynogenMOD ROM)
- Xposed Modules
- Xposed apps
- Batter Gaming performance
In spite of having a great stylish look, This ROM has quite few minor bugs. such as —
- Switching Sim for Cellular Data. Solution for this is to reboot your phone.
- Airplane Mod Malfunctioning. If you ever turn on the Aireplane Mod, All kinds of Network will be disabled (Such as – WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular Data). Solution for this is to reboot your phone.
- You can’t set External SD-card to default storage. Solution for this is to use Xposed firmware modules for that. You can check — How To Install Xposed Installer on Symphony Xplorer P6 on requirements section.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Symphony P6 Development Portal – Rooting Method, Custom Recovery, all Custom ROM List.
- How to Root Symphony Xplorer P6
- TWRP + Phillz Touch – Custom Recovery for Symphony Xplorer P6 Open GAAP.
- How To Install Xposed Installer on Symphony Xplorer P6
To Use Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM Flyme OS, First download the custom rom along with patch files from download link bellow…
- FlymeOS ROM for Symphony P6 – Download
ROM Extension Download
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer P6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the FlymeOS ROM for Symphony P6.zip & GAAP file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install/Flash the FlymeOS ROM for Symphony P6.zip after that flash GAAP from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony Xplorer P6 Custom ROM Flyme OS.
- If you like to have a best music experience ever, Than you may try the Dolby Atoms. After flashing ROM and completing the setup wizard again Reboott your phone into Recovery Mode. Similerly flash the Dolby Atoms files.