Symphony Xplorer H50 Lollipop Custom ROM – Xtreme: Download Symphony Xplorer H50 Lollipop Custom ROMfor free today. Enjoy the better lollipop experience in Your Symphony Xplorer H50 than ever.
Symphony Xplorer H50 Lollipop Custom ROM – Xtreme Lollipop
ROM Name: Xtreme Lollipop – Custom ROM
ROM Version: V8.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.0.1
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernal: 3.10.XX
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 393MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Supported On: Symphony Xplorer H50 Lollipop.
- 100% Bug Free Lollipop ROM
- Smooth & Lite
- Latest Lollipop Built
- Xtream Lollipop UI
- Performance tweaked
- Tinted Status Bar
- RAM progress bar
- RAM progress bar Enable or disable
- Density Changer – Pre-installed
- Modified Recent Panel
- Notification bar and recent panel background changer
- New Xtreame Style Dialler
- L Keybord – pre installded
- Xtreame Theme
- Xtreame Theme Changer
- Xtreame Theme and walpaper
- Xtreame Theme UI
- iPhone Style Career bar (Career Name Status bar)
- L animation
- Paid Xtream OS Theme – Pre installed, Which may cost 1$ per theme to download
- Yet no bug has been discovered, If You Found One, Please let us Know!
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to root Symphony Xplorer H50
- How to install Custom Recovery in Symphony Xplorer H50
Symphony Xplorer H50 Lollipop Custom ROM – Xtreme Lollipop Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W69Q
- At first Download the ROM and copy the XTREME_OS_V8 LOLLIPOP H50.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the XTREME_OS_V8 LOLLIPOP H50.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [MTK6582] Symphony Xplorer W69Q Custom ROM – MiUi 7.
- Watch BPL Live Streaming | Score Update | Match Fixtures
- How to Secure Android Smartphone | Secure Today
- Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom ROM Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
- CM14 Nougat – 7.1 Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Marshmallow Rom For MTK6572 (Walton F4, Symphony W68)