Symphony W72 Kitkat Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572) (Kitkat 4.4) (Unofficial)
Xperia Rom for Symphony W72 is android 4.4 Kitkat powered custom rom. Xperia Romfor Symphony W72 is very smooth, stable and lightweight rom. You can enhance your mobile performance by flashing this rom. Xperia Rom is fully lollipop styled Rom. Many lollipop feature such as notification panel, Theme manager and tinted status bar features has been added in this rom. Battery juice backup of Xperia Rom for Symphony W72 is pretty awesome. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony W72 Kitkat Custom Rom Xperia Rom(MT6572) (Kitkat 4.4) (Unofficial) , please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony W72 Kitkat Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572)
ROM Name: Xperia Rom
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Android Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4
ROM Base: XOSP – Xperia Open Source Projcet
Chipset: Mediatek MT6572 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.x.x.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 474.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Unknown
- Android Kitkat
- Smooth and Stable
- Lightweight Rom
- Performance ROM
- Advanced Reboot menu
- Apps Icon in Toast Notification
- Lollipop Notification heads up
- Super Stylish
- Better Battery Backup
- Battery Changer
- Better CPU performance
- Double tap to sleep
- Ambient Display
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Tint of resource icons of third party QS tiles
- Clean UI
- Custom Carrier Label
- Allow tile creation before boot completed phase
- IR Blaster
- Google Camera
- Miracast & Cast
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Flash Notification
- Video Playback
- Superuser indicator on/off
- Snap Camera
- USB FastCharge
- Button Settings
- Hardware Key Configuration
- OOME if Bitmap.nativeCreate
- Latest Lineage Source code
- Weather provider apks
- Quick settings on lock-screen on/off
- miroG Support
- Wireguard VPN support
- WeatherProviders & LockClock optimization (battery drain)
- Clean Interface
- Live volume
- Task management
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony W72 Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572) (Jelly Bean 4.2) (Unofficial).
- Symphony W72 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony W72 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6572)
- All Custom Rom list Symphony W72
In order to use the Symphony W72 Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572) (Jelly Bean 4.2) (Unofficial), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash Custom Rom in Symphony W72
- At first download and copy the Xperia for Symphony W72.zip file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option CWM first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache partition. Again Go to advanced 》 Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- After that Mount and storage》format /system, format /data, format /cache.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM. After that just click install the Xperia for Symphony W72.zip from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony W72 Custom Rom Xperia (MT6572) (Kitkat 4.4) (Unofficial).