Symphony W69Q Official Stock Firmware (MT6580) (Official) (Download and Installation Method)
Android smartphone is great choice for customization or development. You can choose what kind of OS/Firmware you want to use. If you’re tired of using custom rom want to come back to your default official stock firmware of your Symphony W69Q. Or you just brick your Symphony W69Q and you want to fix by flashing the official stock firmware in your Symphony W69Q than this article will help you to fix your phone.
Symphony W69Q Official Stock Firmware (MT6582)
Firmware Version: 10.0
Android OS: Android Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4
Device: Symphony W69Q
Stock ROM manufacturer: Lenovo ®
Firmware Type: Official and Stable
Firmware Size: 592.00 MB
Firmware language: English (primary) and Multi language supported
- All the Stock features
- Theme engine
- Latest security patches
- Decent Battery Juice backup
- And so much more
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Symphony W69Q Custom Recovery CWM (Via PC)
- Symphony W69Q CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony W69Q Development Portal (All Custom rom, Custom recovery TWRP, Root, Stock Firmware and USB driver)
In order to flash the official build of Symphony W69Q Official Stock Firmware, first you need to download all the required file from download link bellow.
How To Install Official Stock Firmware in Symphony W69Q
Stock Firmware Flashing Method of Symphony W69Q by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost make sure MTK CDC, VCOM driver is installed in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download firmware file of your Symphony W69Q and also download SP Flash-tools. Extract the both folder in your PC. After that Go to the SP flashtool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Connect your Symphony W69Q via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Stock Firmware for Symphony W69Q where you can find the MT6582_Android_Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see all the system files are loaded in your window with a √ on it. Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Symphony W69Q is good as new.and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This can take couple of minutes to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on complete the setup guide. Voila your Symphony W69Q is good as new.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Symphony W69Q Official Stock Firmware (MT6582) .