Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS
Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS (MT6582)
Mystic OS is a hybrid combination form of TouchWiz (Samsung SystemUI) and Materials theme (Google AOSP UI) which is 100% bug free Custom ROM for Symphony Xplorer W69Q. This ROM can be daily driver for Symphony Xplorer W69Q users!
Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS
ROM Name: Mystic OS
ROM Version: 5.0
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.2
ROM Base: TouchWiz1 + AOSP
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable (100% Bug Free)
ROM Size: 298.00MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- A Hybrid Custom ROM
- Kiktat Base
- TouchWiz App Icon
- Pre-rooted ROM
- Latest GAAP Incluaded
- CM theme Engine included
- Notification HeadsUP
- Better Battery Backup
- Better Ram Management
- Better CPU performance
- Lollipop Styled Notification Paneled
- CynogenMod Recent Panel
- Super Stylish
- Holo Themed SystemUi
- High Gaming performance
- Holo Notification
- ROM Tewak Menu Added
- Window Transfer Effect
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- Dual Sim 3G
- Xposed Supported
- Gravitybox Supported
- And lots more.. just explorer Yourself
- No Bugs! 100% Bug Free ROM
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS (MT6582).
- Symphony W69Q Custom Recovery CWM
- Symphony W69Q CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony W69Q Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS (MT6582), First you need to download the following rom file from bellow link —
How To Install in Mystic OS Rom in Symphony W6Q
- At first Download the Mystic OS ROM and copy the Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Mystic OS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony W69Q Custom Rom Mystic OS (MT6582).