Symphony W68, MT6572 Pure Pink Lollipop Custom ROM: Donwload the smooth, super fast, fully lollipop customized and performance optimized a android Kitkat 4.2.2 powered Custom ROM Symphony W68 and MT6572 Chipset based Devices.
Symphony W68, MT6572 Pure Pink Lollipop Custom ROM
ROM Name: Alliv OS
ROM version: v1.2
ROM OS: Lollipop OS Version: 5.x.x
ROM Kernel: 3.10.xx
ROM Based on: Alliv OS
ROM Size: 195M
ROM Status: 99% Stable
ROM Developer: Alliv
ROM Contributor: Raphson Communication
- 100% bugless
- A Pure Lollipop Ui
- Android Version 5.0
- Feels Like Pure Lollipop
- Lollipop Status Bar Icons
- Tinted Status Bar
- Fully De-odexed
- Dual 3G Supported
- Super Smooth UI
- init.d Supported Kernel
- Improvements in build.prop
- Internet Speed Boost
- Latest GAAP google application package included
- Super Ram Management
- Ultra Fast Performance
- Improved Sound Quality
- Full Gravity Box Supported
- BusyBox installed
- Alliv Rom Modify
- Carrier Label & Lots more
- No Bug
Screenshot of Symphony W68, MT6572 Pure Pink Lollipop Custom ROM
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Root Symphony Xplorer W68Q And Install Custom Recovery (CWM)
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide.
Symphony W68, MT6572 Pure Pink Lollipop Custom ROM Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W68
- At first Download the ROM and copy the official_alliv_rom_v1.1-20160108-evercoss_a7s.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the official_alliv_rom_v1.1-20160108-evercoss_a7s.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony W68, MT6572 Pure Pink Lollipop Custom ROM.