Walton F4, Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD
Android M Orange ROM better known as MediaMod V4 For MT6572 has been updated to version V4, Ported for Walton F4, Symphony W68 and all other MTK6572 chipset based android device Android M Orange ROM For MT6572 is an aftermarket ROM for MT6572 devices running Jellybean. The New version that is V4 has major bug improvements and major UI changes. Also this new version is very lightweight and debloated Only size of 177 MB. If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6572/MT6572 Chipset based device Here is Guide.
Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD
ROM Name: Media Mod
ROM Version: 4.0
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.0
ROM Base: AOSP (Amzen)
Base Device: Evercross a7s
ROM Kernel: 3.4.XX
ROM baseboard: Android version Jellybean 4.2.2
ROM Status: Stable (testing)
ROM Size: 177MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Supported: Walton Primo F4, Symphony Xplorar W68 and All MTK-BASED MT6572 Chipset device.
- Fully Functional
- Marshmallow taste
- Orange Look Like
- Lollipop Muffin Look Like
- Lollipop Notification
- Tined status bar, Navbar and Expanded bar
- Pre-Rooted so no need to go through troubles.
- Xperia Launcher (Modified)
- FONTS Chooser
- Smoothness ROM
- Swap Include (swap cache)
- Custom Lockscreen background
- LockScreen Weather on/off
- Gird View & list view fully operational animation
- Battery calibrated Zipaling
- Gravity-box fully Functional
- Xposed framework Supported
- Pre-installed applications( FM radio, Terminal Emulator, Google Keyboard mod)
- Lot’s of improvement: System process,kernal, cpu governor,RAM Usage
Better audio quality than ever
- Dolby Digital Plus – Pre installed & Fully Operational
- Main Logo android M
- And so much more. Just install & observed the test Of Android M on your Walton Primo F4, Symphony W68 and all other MT6572 device
- Camera and Photos, But A Patch has been added. Please Download The patch from Download section and flash it after flashing the ROM. it will fix the bug.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD v4 Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- Photo and Camera Patch Click here to Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 6.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W69Q
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Miui 22.214.171.124 Global Stable For Xplorer W69Q By Invincible.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Miui 126.96.36.199 Global Stable For Xplorer W69Q By Invincible.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash Photo and Camera Patch Flash this after Flashing ROM, It Will fix Camera and Photo gallery bug
- This ROM is Highly Debloated, SO in order to Use Google Apps, You must need to Flash GAAP. Flash the GAAP and reboot
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM – Media MOD.