Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD V4 (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572)
Android M Orange ROM better known as MediaMod V4 For MT6572 has been updated to version V4, Ported for Walton F4, Symphony W68 and all other MTK6572 chipset based android device Android M Orange ROM For MT6572 is an aftermarket ROM for MT6572 devices running Jellybean. The New version that is V4 has major bug improvements and major UI changes. Also this new version is very lightweight and debloated Only size of 177 MB. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD (TouchWiz Rom) (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572), check out the full article.
Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572)
ROM Name: Media Mod
ROM Version: 4.0
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.0
ROM Base: AOSP (Amzen)
Base Device: Evercross a7s
ROM Kernel: 3.4.XX
ROM baseboard: Android version Jellybean 4.2.2
ROM Status: Stable (testing)
ROM Size: 177MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Supported: Walton Primo F4, Symphony Xplorar W68 and All MTK-BASED MT6572 Chipset device.
- Fully Functional
- Marshmallow taste
- Orange Look Like
- Lollipop Muffin Look Like
- Lollipop Notification
- Tined status bar, Navbar and Expanded bar
- Pre-Rooted so no need to go through troubles.
- Xperia Launcher (Modified)
- FONTS Chooser
- Smoothness ROM
- Swap Include (swap cache)
- Custom Lockscreen background
- LockScreen Weather on/off
- Gird View & list view fully operational animation
- Battery calibrated Zipaling
- Gravity-box fully Functional
- Xposed framework Supported
- Pre-installed applications( FM radio, Terminal Emulator, Google Keyboard mod)
- Lot’s of improvement: System process,kernal, cpu governor,RAM Usage
Better audio quality than ever
- Dolby Digital Plus – Pre installed & Fully Operational
- Main Logo android M
- And so much more. Just install & observed the test Of Android M on your Walton Primo F4, Symphony W68 and all other MT6572 device
- Camera and Photos, But A Patch has been added. Please Download The patch from Download section and flash it after flashing the ROM. it will fix the bug.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD V4 (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572).
- All Custom Rom List of Symphony Xplorer W68
- Symphony Xplorer W68 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download & Installation Method)
In order to use Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD V4 (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572), First you need to download all the files from download link bellow.
How To Install in MediaMod Rom in Symphony Xplorer W68
- At first Download the ROM and copy the MediaMod Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom MediaMod Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD V4 (Marshmallow 6.0) (MT6572).
- Symphony Xplorer W68 Custom Rom Galaxy S4
- Symphony Xplorer W68 Custom Rom Pink Panther
- Symphony V28 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (Nougat 7.0)
- Symphony V28 Kitkat Custom ROM MIUI 8 (Kitkat 4.4)
- Symphony V28 Lollipop Custom ROM Color OS (Lollipop 5.1)