Symphony V80 Custom ROM ColorOS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1)
ColorOS rom for Symphony V80 is lollipop 5.1 powered custom rom which was developed for MT6582 chipset based device. This Rom is de-bloated and de-odex custom rom. ColorOS for Symphony V80 is fully bug free custom rom. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony V80 Custom ROM ColorOS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony V85 Custom ROM CM 12.1 (SC7731G) (Lollipop 5.1)
ROM Name: ColorOS
ROM Version: V4.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: ColorOS
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 330.1 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Tester: NiXon
ROM Developer: NiXon
ROM Credit: NiXon
Rom Distributed from Symphony V80 Development (Facebok Group)
- Color OS themed
- Lollipop Rom
- Pre rooted
- Smooth & fast
- Ram Tweaked ( less ram usage )
- Heavily performance tweaked
- Cm music player
- No extra effects added
- OTG supported
- 8mp & 2mp cams
- Sd default storage
- Otg support
- Battery Tweaked
- Performance Tweaked
- Lite Rom 330MB only
- Pico gaaps included (only playstore & playservices)
- Manually install even clock and calender and gmail too from playstore
- and so much more
- No USB mass storage option (Only MTP, camera and charging only modes)
- If you face low sound issue, (Goto MTK Engineering mode (go to phone Dial and type *#*#3646633#*#*
via mobile uncle tool or gravity box set max value u want)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony V80 Custom ROM ColorOS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1).
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Symphony V80 (Download and Installation Method)
- Symphony V80 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- All Custom Rom list Symphony V80
In order to use the Symphony V80 Custom ROM ColorOS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Install in ColorOS Rom in Symphony V85
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ColorOS Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom ColorOS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony V80 Custom ROM ColorOS (MT6582) (Lollipop 5.1).