Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom DotOS (MT6572)
Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6572) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Linux Kernel 3.4.67) (Unofficial)
dotOS Rom for Symphony V45 is android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom Rom which is very smooth and stable custom rom. dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. dotOS Rom for Symphony V45 is a De-Odexed rom which is also good for gaming as well as daily basis or heavy multitasking performance. This ROM is loaded with some cool features. dotOS Rom for Symphony V45 is developed for Stock Kitkat bootloader, Linux kernel 3.18.19, MT6572 devices. dotOS Rom for Symphony V45 is battery friendly custom rom. dotOS Rom for Symphony V45 is well renowned for high performance and reliability. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6572) (Nougat 7.1.2), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom DotOS V1.2 (MT6572) (Nougat 7.1.2)
ROM Name: dotOS Rom
ROM Version: V1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: Lineage OS 14.1
Device: Symphony V45
Chipset: Mediatek MT6572 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader (Kitkat)
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.67
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 288.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, CyanogenMod™
- Operating System
- Nougat Custom rom
- Latest android security patch
- Tweaked kernel
- GAAP Exculed
- New BootAnimation
- Status Bar
- Battery Customization
- Clock Customization
- Quick Settings
- Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
- Quick Settings Tiles Customization
- Quick Pull-down
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Accidental Touch
- Advance Display Calibrator
- Font manager
- Pocket Detection
- Wake on Plug
- Lock Screen
- Blur Screen Lock Screen
- Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
- Fingerprint Tweaks
- Lock Screen Media Customization
- Lock Screen Wallpaper
- Power menu Tweaks
- Recent Panel
- Clear all Button
- Immersive Recents
- Show Memory Bar
- Navigation Bar
- Back Button tweaks
- Home Button tweaks
- Menu Button tweaks
- On screen navigation Bar tweaks
- Power Button tweaks
- Volume Buttons tweaks
- Advanced Reboot
- Camera Shutter Sound
- Disable Force Close
- Screenshot Tweaks
- Wakelock blocker
- Magisk Support
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Video Recording with Stock Camera (Use
3rd Party app from playstore)
- No Outgoing Calls Via 2nd SIM (If Both
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6572).
In order to use the Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6572), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Install in dotOS in Symphony V45
- At first Download the ROM and copy the dotOS Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the gaap file and Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony V45 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6572) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Linux Kernel 3.4.67) (Unofficial).
- Symphony Xplorer V52 Lollipop Custom ROM SU Droid
- Symphony W68 Lollipop Custom Rom Pure Pink (AllivOS Rom)
- Symphony W68 Marshmallow Custom ROM MediaMOD
- Symphony Xplorer W68 Custom Rom Galaxy S4
- Symphony Xplorer W68 Custom Rom Pink Panther