Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1) (Android Development Porting Team Rom)
ADPT-OS for Symphony V30 is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. ADPT-OS ROM for Symphony V30 powered by android lollipop custom rom. ADPT-OS rom for Symphony V30 has a decent battery backup. You can expect better daily basis load performance and a decent performance boost up from this awesome rom. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1) (Android Development Porting Team Rom), Check out the full article bellow.
Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1)
ROM Name: ADPT-OS Android Development Porting Team
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: Google Android Open Source Project – AOSP
ROM Kernel: 2.8
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 312 MB
ROM Language: English/Multi-Language
- Lollipop Rom
- Lightweight Rom
- Smooth and stable
- Added 300+ vram
- New Bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- DeBloated Rom
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- New System UI
- New Boot logo
- Task manager
- Stylish Settings
- Notification panel editor
- Built in font changer
- Navigation bar (on/off)
- Dynamic Status bar
- Easy screenshot and screen recorder
- Xposed Framework
- Xposed Modules
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- Kernel Tweaked
- Concept Android Lollipop (V5.0)
- Latest GAAP (Google Application Package) included
- Boltware removed.
- Dual 3Super smoothly & Daily DriverG Swipe Supported
- init.d Supported Kernel
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Improved Sound Quality
- HIGH performance optimized
- Battery life optimized
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra Fast performance
- Root Explorer Pre- installed
- Xposed framework Supported
- Gravity-box supported
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- Feels Like Pure Lollipop
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And many more…
- Information Not Available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1) (Android Development Porting Team Rom).
- Symphony V30 Custom Recovery TWRP (Complete Installation Method)
- Symphony V30 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- All Custom Rom list Symphony V30
In order to use the Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1) (Android Development Porting Team Rom), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash ADPT-OS in Symphony V30
- At first download and copy the ADPT-OS-Rom file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the ADPT-OS-Rom file from SDCARD, One after another.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy Symphony V30 Custom Rom ADPT-OS (MT6572) (Lollipop 5.1) (Android Development Porting Team Rom).