Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android – 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731 chipset powered device.
If you are using Symphony Xplorer v28 or SC7731- chipset based android. Than download the latest Android built 7.0 (nogat) custom rom for your device. be smart. be updated. (if you don’t know what is your phone chipset, simply search on with your phone model for example: “Symphone v8 chispset” Or download AnTuTu Benchmark from Google Play Store to check your mobile’s Chipset)
Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
ROM Name: Rush – 7.0 Nougat
ROM Version: V3 (final)
ROM OS: Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
ROM linux Kernel: 4.8.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 460MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Supported: Symphony V28 and any SC7731_Chipset Based Android Smartphone.
(You must need Kitak-4.4 base to flash this ROM)
- Fully Functional
- Pre – Rooted
- Debloat Rom (which means remove all boltware for better performance)
- Android 7.1 taste
- Nougat System UI
- Custom System Animation
- Setup Wizard App
- Built on Latest Android OS version
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- Init.d Tweaks
- System Kernel mod
- Systems performance improvement
- Better RAM management
- Better Performance
- Better Battery Backup
- Added CPU time in State Settings
- Iphone Style Carrier bar (Carrier Label in Status bar)
- Expandable Volume Panel
- Dynamic Status bar
- Transparent Notification Bar
- Parallax Notification panel
- Toast Animations
- Overlapping Notification (Fixed)
- Gesture Anywhere
- Progress Bar Animations
- Parallax Recent app-view
- Color Picker in Circle (Battery, Text, Portrait,landscape view)
- Swipe Panel
- Heads Up Notification (Non Apk)
- Dolby Atmos
- Volume Settings Theme
- Pre – Installed Ad Blocker
- Screen Tuner
- Android N – Style Panel
- Android N Style Plat Logo
- Theme Supported
- Material Light and Dark added
- Xposed Installer Supported
- GravityBox Modification and customization Supported
- No bug has found yet. if you found, please let us know.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Root Symphony Xplorer V28 Without PC (Step by Step)
- Symphony Xplorer V28 Custom Recovery – TWRP (Download & Install)
Symphony Xplorer V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat) | SC7731 Custom ROM Download for Free
- Download Link is Under Maintenance, But You can check Other ROM for Symphony V28 up here
- Symphony Xplorer V28 Kitkat Custom ROM – MiUi 8
- Symphony V28 Lollipop Custom ROM – Color OS
- [SC7731] Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Rush pop
ROM Extension Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 7.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer V28
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Final Rom Rushv3 .zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Final Rom Rushv3 .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony V28 Custom ROM – Android 7.0 (Nougat).