Symphony R100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M) (Download and Installation Method)
Android is great for customization or development. You get to choose what kind of OS/Firmware you want to use. If you’re tired of using custom rom want to come back to your default official stock firmware of your Symphony R100 both 2GB and 3GB Variant. Or you just brick your Symphony R100 and you want to fix by flashing the official stock firmware in your symphony R100 than this article will help you to fix your phone.
Symphony R100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M)
Firmware Version: 7.0
Android OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.2
Device: Symphony R100 (Both 2Gb and 3GB variant)
Stock ROM manufacturer: Symphony ®
Build No: HW1
Firmware Type: Official and Stable
Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
Firmware Size: 1 GB +
Firmware language: English (primary) and Multi language supported
- All the Stock features
- Theme engine
- Better Ram management
- Battery juice backup
- Latest security patches
- Performance Boost
- Star OS Security patch
- Advance customization
- Display Calibration
- Decent Battery Juice backup
- And so much more
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the official build of Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware, first you need to download all the required file from download link bellow.
How To Install Official Stock Firmware in Symphony R100
Stock Firmware Flashing Method of Symphony R100 by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost make sure MTK CDC, VCOM driver is installed in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. You can also download and install Auto Driver installer which is bit optional. Then download firmware file of your devices variant and also download SP Flash-tools. Extract the both folder in your PC. After that Go to the SP flashTool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Connect your Symphony R100 via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Stock Firmware for Symphony R100 where you can find the MT6737M_Android_Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see all the system files are loaded in your window with a √ on it. Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Symphony R100 is good as new.and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This can take couple of minutes to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on complete the setup guide. Voila your Symphony R100 is good as new.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Symphony R100 Official Stock Firmware.