Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial)
XOS V2.3 is an android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom patched with latest security patch. XOS for Symphony P8 Pro is based on open source chameleon project thus based on chameleon. This rom is super lightweight, smooth and stable. Better for daily basis performance and a glossy elegants looks. This rom also offer a customizable theme engine with theme shop in it, so that you can personalize your mobile interface. This rom is De-Odex. You can also use any custom tweaker you like. This rom deliver a decent and well performing battery juice backup. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (MT6580), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom ROM XOS (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735)
ROM Name: XOS
ROM Version: V 2.3
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: XOS – (Subsidiary of Chameleon AOSP)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.35+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 432.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com, Chameleon
ROM Developer: Chameleon, XOS Team, MT6580 Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Nougat custom rom
- Based on chameleon-Open source Project
- GAAP Included in Rom
- All applications for XOS Nougat
- New Bootanimation
- Lightweight Rom
- Smooth and Stable custom rom
- Dde-Odex ROm
- Task Manager included
- De-Bloated Rom
- XOS theme engine
- Theme shop (XOS)
- Customizable lockscreen
- Free lockscreen wallpaper and quote
- Ultra smooth interface
- Nice looking latest application bar
- Special wallpapers
- Battery saver
- Better battery juice backup
- Added some modification
- Customizable notification panel
- Display color calibration interface
- Auto Ram optimizer
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Flashlight Switch
- Camera 8MP
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (Nougat 7.1.2)(MT6580)
In order to use the Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (Nougat 7.1.2)(MT6580), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash XOS Rom in Symphony P8 Pro
- At first download and copy the XOS Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the XOS Rom from SDCARD.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom XOS V2.3 (Nougat 7.1.2)(MT6580).
- Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS
- Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Viper OS (MT6582)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Xperia Z6/ZVI (XOSP Rom)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Xperia Z5 (MT6582)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM SuperMan Rom (MT6582)