Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial)
Lineage OS 14.1 is a Nougat Custom ROM for Symphony P8 Pro. It is very stable but unofficial custom rom firmware for Symphony P8 Pro. You can update up-to android 7.1.2 Nougat by flashing this rom in your Symphony P8 Pro. This rom is very efficient, smooth and stable rom. Battery juice backup of this rom is pretty awesome.. So you can hope for a better gaming experience. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial) , please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580)
ROM Name: LineageOS
ROM Version: 14..1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: LineageOS
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.35+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 407.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Mohammad Yeasin
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM
- Based on Lineage OS 14.1
- Android latest secuity patch
- New LineAge Boot logo and bootanimation
- Highly De-Odexed
- Fast User Experience
- Nougat Icon Pack
- Better Battery juice Backup
- Better RAM management
- CPU load distribution Optimized
- Performance Optimized
- Tweaked Kernel
- Performance Boosting Kernel
- Decent Gaming Experience
- Magisk Support
- Xposed Installer Support
- Advance Lockscreen option
- Personalisation option
- Responsive UI
- Offline Charging
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Video Recording
- and Other Minor Bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial).
In order to use the Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash LineageOS 14.1 in Symphony P8 Pro
- At first download and copy the LineageOS 14.1 for Symphony P8 Pro.zip and the gaap file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the LineageOS 14.1 for Symphony P8 Pro.zip from SDCARD. After that flash GAAP.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony P8 Pro Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Black Edition) (Nougat 7.1.2) (MT6580) (Unofficial).
- Walton Primo GH6 Marshmallow Custom ROM Amigo OS (MT6580)
- Symphony H175 Custom ROM HiOS Boom (MT6735)
- Symphony H175 Custom Rom MiUi 8 (MT6735)
- Symphony H175 Lollipop Custom Rom CM12.1 (MT6735)
- Symphony H175 Lollipop Custom Rom EMUI (Huawei Rom)