Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.0 (MT6580)
Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.0 (MT6580) (Download and Installation Method) (Unofficial)
TWRP 3.2.0 Symphony P8 Pro (MT6580) is fully touch supported after market open source recovery image. TWRP is also known as Team Win Recovery. If you are looking for a fast and reliable custom recovery for Symphony P8 Pro (MT6580) then there is no alternative to TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). Installing a Custom Recovery allows you to flash custom ROMs, backup your phone, restore from backups and much more. To install Custom Recovery TWRP in your mediatek MT6580 chipset-based device such as Symphony P8 Pro, Follow the complete procedure step by step.
Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.0 (MT6580) (Download And Installation Method)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.2.0
Recovery Status: Stable
Device Chipset: MT6580
Device: Symphony P8 Pro
Recovery Size: 11.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Developer: TWRP Team, MT6580 Developer team, XDA
Uploaded by Arafat Ikram Shanto
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Symphony P8 Pro Development Portal:
Downloads And Requirements
In order to flash the unofficial build of Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.0 (MT6580), first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery In Symphony P8 Pro
Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by SP Flash-Tools
- First off all install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and TWRP and extract the zip file.
- After that Go to the SP flashTool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your Symphony P8 Pro, Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the Twrp for Symphony P8 Pro folder where you can find the MT6580_Android Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it. If you don’t see that than you have to manually select the recovery file. First click on 2 then browse to to recovery (TWRP for P8 Pro foler) an then check at 3 that tick is on or not. if on. Then hit the 4 download button.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Symphony P8 Pro and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your Symphony P8 Pro.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Symphony P8 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP 3.2.0 (MT6580) (Unofficial)
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Symphony P8 Pro. Here is the guide you can root your root Symphony P8 Pro —
- How To Root Symphony P8 Pro Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Symphony P8 Pro
- Symphony P6 And P6 Pro Custom Recovery TWRP
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LeeDrOiD 10 V5.2.1
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Custom Rom SuperMan-ROM (SM-G930/FD/K/L/S/W8)
- How To Install Custom Recovery On LG V30