Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS
Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0)
XOS, Marshmallow 6.0.1 custom rom for MT6580 chipset based device is another lightweight custom rom available for Symphony P7 Pro. This rom is very stylish, smooth and stable custom rom. XOS for Symphony P7 Pro is based on open source chameleon project thus based on chameleon. This rom also offer a customizable theme engine with theme shop in it, so that you can personalize your mobile interface. There is built-in ultimate theme engine available with theme shop. This rom deliver a decent and well performing battery juice backup. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom Samsung S8 (TouchWiz Rom)
ROM Name: XOS
ROM Version: 1.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Base: XOS [Modified Google Android Open Source Project]
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 988.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: MT6580 Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Marshmallow Rom
- Based on AOSP
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- De-ODex and DeBloated Eom
- All Notification toggle working
- All Navigation key working
- Built-in notification internet speed meter
- Camera focus working
- Engineering Mod Added
- English & Bengali Awesome Font Added
- Flash working
- Gesture working
- Smooth and Dynamic UI
- Xposed supported
- Dual Sim Supported and Dual 3G
- XOS Awesome Ui
- XOS Dialer
- XOS Messages
- XOS Settings
- XOS Camera
- XOS Wallpaper
- XOS Launcher
- Performance Booster
- Advance Screenshot option
- LIVE DISPLAY OFF.SPEED & SMOOTH WORK
- Display Color Calibrator
- Reader Mod
- Better RAM management
- Auto RAM optimizer
- FM Radio
- Magazine Lockscreen Added
- Net Speed Meter Added
- No battery drain
- New Boot Animation
- Weather Service
- Weather App
- New Customizable Lockscreen
- Music FX-Equalizer
- Everything else is working : Camera, Video Recording, Sound, Wifi, Ril, And many more
- And So much more
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom Samsung S8 (TouchWiz Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
- Symphony P7 Custom Recovery TRWP
- Symphony P7 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony P7 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom Samsung S8 (TouchWiz Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), First you need to download the following rom file from bellow link —
How To Install in XOS Rom in Symphony P7
- At first Download and copy the Samsung S8 Rom and the patch fix file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Samsung S8 Rom file from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Rom patch and Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes. After first boot install the google apps one after another manually.
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom Samsung S8 (TouchWiz Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).