Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0)
New Miui 8.6 for Symphony P7 is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. MIUI also known as MI User interface, is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers developed by Xiaomi. MIUI 8.6 ROM for Symphony P7 is powered by android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom. Miui 8.6 for Symphony P7 has a decent battery backup. MIUI 8 rom for Symphony P7 packed with some great app and features which is available in Xiaomi Smartphone. You can get all the cool features those comes with MIUI in your Mediatek MT6580 chipset based device such as Symphony P7. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), Check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom)
ROM Name: MIUI
ROM Version: 8
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Base: Xiaomi/MI Custom UI – MIUI
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 666.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: MT6580 Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Marshmallow Rom
- Based on MIUI 8
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- Google Apps [Working] [Install Manually]
- Miui theme engine
- Global Theme Store
- Recent key
- New Customized Looks
- Performance Booster
- MIUI Audio FX
- FM Radio works fine
- Nice camera
- Quick Toggle
- Advance Screenshot option
- Long page screenshot
- Mi Mobile manager
- No Lag/slow (Avg 550-650 mb ram free)
- Headphone direct
- Theme Engine
- MIUI Theme manager
- LIVE DISPLAY OFF.SPEED & SMOOTH WORK
- Display Color Calibrator
- Reader Mod
- Better RAM management
- Auto RAM optimizer
- FM Radio
- HardKeyBotton Functional
- Mi camera app
- Mi Gallery App
- Weather Service
- Weather App
- New Customizable Lockscreen
- Music FX-Equalizer
- Everything else is working : Camera, Video Recording, Sound, Wifi, Ril, And many more
- And So much more
- WiFi Hotspot
- FM Radio
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
- Symphony P7 Custom Recovery TRWP
- Symphony P7 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony P7 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), First you need to download the following rom file from bellow link —
How To Install in MIUI Rom in Symphony P7
- At first Download and copy the MIUI Rom and the patch fix file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the MIUI Rom file from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Rom patch and Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes. After first boot install the google apps one after another manually.
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8.6 (Global and Stable Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
How To Root in Symphony P7 MIUI Rom
This Rom is not rooted, If you want to root your MIUI 8 Rom installed Symphony P7, Then I recommend you to install the Magisk Method to regain the root access. Because the Magisk Manager is far superior to SuperSU.