Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0)
Huawei Rom, EMUI Custom ROM for Symphony P7 (MT6580) is a Marshmallow 6.0 custom rom which is ported from original Huawei mobile’s stock ROM. EMUI 4 has a bright, futuristic design with many transparent elements – this is how the background image in the Home-screen automatically determines many parts of the user interface. At all, thanks to a theme engine, there is the extensive possibility to personalize the smartphone according to your own preferences and above all the lock-screen themes I like very well. Since the CM-Theme-Engine of the CyanogenMod, which also depending on the ROM also unfortunately to faulty display tends, can not keep up – from Google’s stock Android to say nothing. The personalizability as well as the generally very consistent look of EMUI 4 is a great plus for your daily driver, better RAM management, Higher performance, Better Gaming experience. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), Please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom)
ROM Name: EMUI Rom (Huawei Rom)
ROM Version: V4
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Base: Emotion UI – A Custom User Interface developed by Huawei
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 98.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: MT6580 Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Marshmallow Rom
- Stable ROM
- Build on Emotion-UI 4
- New Theme Engine
- Higher performance,
- Better Gaming experience
- Design and finish
- Quick access bar & navigable
- Remove APKs during installation
- Protected apps
- Detailed data display / administration
- Display calibration
- Notification management
- Please do not disturb mode
- Ultra-low power mode
- Gesture control
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup
- Latest GAAP.
- Xposed ,Dolby everything supported just flash thought recovery not giving inbuilt
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).
- Symphony P7 Custom Recovery TRWP
- Symphony P7 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony P7 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), First you need to download the following rom file from bellow link —
- EMUI Rom
- Sound Fix
- Notification Panel Fix
- Theme [Download & Extract Zip Move To All Theme. Internal Storage > HWThemes Folder & Go To Theme Apk & Apply your preferred Theme & Enjoy]
How To Install in EMUI Rom in Symphony P7
- At first Download and copy the EMUI Rom and the patch fix file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the EMUI Rom file from SDCARD.
- After that flash the fix files one after another and last Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom EMUI 4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0).