Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUx V4 (MT6580) (Marshamallow 6.0)
AeroUX Rom is android 6.0 marshmallow powered AOSP based rom. AeroUX Rom V4 for Symphony P7 is very smooth, lightweight and stable rom along with great performance and battery backup. AeroUX is very customized AOSP rom. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Symphony P7 Custom ROM AeroUX (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0), check out the full article bellow.
Symphony W69Q Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix V5.8.5 (MT6582) (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: AeroUX Rom
ROM Version: V4
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Base: Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
ROM Kernel: 3.18.19
ROM Status: Stable (Unofficial)
ROM Size: 663.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- 100% Stable
- New Dolby With Sound Tweak
- 3 Minit Battery To Customize Battery
- AOSP Custom Weather
- AOSP Icon Changer
- 3 Minit Clock Customization Added
- AeroUX New Wallpaper Added
- Marshmallow ROm
- Mira vision Supported
- New N Style Blue Color Settings
- Dynamic Status Bar (Black & White View)
- AEFont Changer Added
- ButtonUX Added
- Lock Screen Digital Clock Changed to Blood View Clock
- Pattern Color Changed
- AeroUX Boot Animation
- Pre-Added Some Feature
- Carrier Lebel
- New 3 Minit Battery
- Default Gear Batter
- Wave Screen Animation
- Network Traffic View
- LockScreen Minimal Weather
- LockScreen New Style Clock
- Oreo Notification
- EDGE Screen added
- Powerfull Adblocker
- Removed System UI Tuner
- Advanced SystemUI Tuner
- QS Tile Customization Tool
- Added Freeme Camera
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- No Bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUx V4 (MT6580) (Marshamallow 6.0).
- Symphony P7 Custom Recovery CWM
- Symphony P7 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony P7 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUx V4 (MT6580) (Marshamallow 6.0), First you need to download the following rom file from bellow link —
How To Install in AeroUX Rom in Symphony P7
- At first Download and copy the AeroUX Rom e file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Rom File from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Symphony P7 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUx V4 (MT6580) (Marshamallow 6.0).