Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom ROM XOS (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735)
XOS, Marshmallow 6.0.1 custom rom for MT6735 chipset based device is another lightweight custom rom available for Symphony P6 Pro. This rom is very stylish, smooth and stable custom rom. XOS for Symphony P6 Pro is based on open source chameleon project thus based on chameleon. Better for daily basis performance and a glossy elegants looks. This rom also offer a customizable theme engine with theme shop in it, so that you can personalize your mobile interface. There is built-in ultimate theme engine available with theme shop. This rom deliver a decent and well performing battery juice backup. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS (MT6735), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom ROM XOS
ROM Name: XOS
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
ROM Base: Google’s Android Open Source Project, ViperOS
Chipset: Mediatek MT6735 (ARM64) (64-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: Under 922.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Symphony P6 and P6 Pro Developer Team Facebook.
- 100% Stable
- Based on chameleon-Open source Project
- Dde-Odex ROm
- Task Manager included
- De-Bloated Rom
- XOS theme engine
- Theme shop (XOS)
- GAAP Included in Rom
- All applications for XOS Nougat
- New Bootanimation
- Lightweight Rom
- Smooth and Stable custom rom
- Better battery juice backup
- Added some modification
- Customizable notification panel
- Display color calibration interface
- Auto Ram optimizer
- Customizable lockscreen
- Free lockscreen wallpaper and quote
- Ultra smooth interface
- Nice looking latest application bar
- Special wallpapers
- Battery saver
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- None, If you found one, please let us know.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom ROM XOS (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735).
In order to use the Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom ROM XOS (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (MT6735), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How to Flash XOS Rom in Symphony P6 Pro
- At first download and copy the XUI Rom and Fix file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Then Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install theRom from SDCARD. After that flash the Camera Fixfile.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony P6 Pro Marshmallow Custom Rom XOS (MT6735).
- Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Viper OS (MT6582)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Xperia Z6/ZVI (XOSP Rom)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Xperia Z5 (MT6582)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM SuperMan Rom (MT6582)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM Resurrection Remix (Lollipop)
- Symphony P6 Custom ROM LIV UI (MT6582)