Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Pacman CM12.1
Pacman CM12.1 for Symphony P6 is actually a hybrid custom ROM which is based on PA, AOKP and CyanogenMod. Unmilited CM theme support with new PACK-MAN UI makes it more playable. Beside lots of new feature like – Gesture Anywhere, Omni Switch and new pack animation added. for more details check the features section. This ROM is highly debloated ROM, No GAAP Included, This ROM has some few minor bugs such as – Single Sim 3G, ExternalSD Card is Not default Storage, Front Camera Flash Not working. In spite of having few minor bugs, This ROM is worth trying.. Fell Free to share your opinion in comments section. Here more – Related to Symphony P6 Development.
Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Pacman CM12.1
ROM Name: Pacman (CM12.1)
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM12.1)
ROM Kernel: Linux 188.8.131.52
ROM Status: Stable & Unofficial Build
ROM Size: 303 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Base Developer: XDA-TEAM PackMan
- Based On Pure Lollipop UI
- CyanogenMOD 12.1’s Feature included
- PA’s Feature included
- AOKP’s Feature included
- PACK-MAN UI
- Lollipop ROM
- CyanogenMOD Theme Engine
- Unmilited CM theme support
- New PACMAN Bootanimation
- Status bar tweaks
- PAC in Black theme
- New ultimate Notification Drawer tweaks
- Quick Settings Panel tweaks
- Statusbar Weather
- New Recents Menu bar
- New Recent RAM Bar
- Init.d scripts
- Battery.bin Calaborated
- Lockscreen Notifications
- Amibiant display
- Gesture Anywhere
- Active Display
- Ultimate PAC Console –
- App bar settings
- Button settings
- Gesture Anywhere settings
- Navigation Bar settings
- Omni Switch settings
- PIE settings
- Packman – general option
- Packman Notification settings
- Battery Option
- Clock option
- Weather option
- New built-in Traffic indicator
- Animation Controls
- Heads up notifications
- Lock screen
- Recent App Panel
- PAC Status
- Wakelock bloker ( similar to Amplify Battery life extender)
- Batter CPU management
- Batter RAM Management
- and lots of more features…….
- Single Sim 3G
- ExternalSD Card is Not default Storage
- Front Camera Flash Not working
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Root Symphony Xplorer P6 and P6 Pro.
- Phillz Touch and TWRP Custom Recovery.img for Symphony P6
To use Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Pacman CM12.1, First of all download all the files from download link bellow….
- Pacman_P6_V3.zip – Download
- GAAP.zip – Download (Google Application Package)
- Or go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony P6
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Pacman_P6_V3.zip and GAAP.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Pacman_P6_V3.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash GAAP.zip Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony P6 Lollipop Custom ROM Pacman CM12.1.
- How to Backup and Restore Your Android Phone Custom Using Recovery
- Why You Should Root Your Android? (Complete Guide)
- Symphony P6 Development Portal – Rooting Method, Custom Recovery, all Custom ROM List
- Special Edition Superman UI V4.0 Custom ROM for Symphony P6
- Sony Xperia Z3 Nougat Custom ROM – PixN ROM