Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582 )
CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM12.1) for MT6582 is a Lollipop custom rom for symphony p6. This rom is 100% bugless. and unlimited Cm free theme available for this ROM. Very stylish Cm rom can be your daily driver. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582)
ROM Name: CyanogenMod Rom
ROM Version: 12.1
ROM OS: Android Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMod 12.1
Chipset: Mediatek MT6582 (ARM) (32-bit)
Bootloader: UNLOCKED Bootloader
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.35+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 353.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: Symphony P6 and P6 Pro Developer Team Facebook.
- Lollipop Custom ROM
- Pre Rooted with SuperSU
- Latest CM Build
- Performance ROM
- CM Boot animation
- Unlimited Boot animation
- CyanogenMOD theme engine
- Better Ram Management
- Better Battery Backup
- Battery Changer
- Better CPU performance
- CynogenMod Recent Panel
- Double tap to sleep
- Advanced Reboot menu
- New CM Camera
- Apps Icon in Toast Notification
- Lollipop Notification heads up
- Super Stylish
- Awesome Battery Backup
- Multi-Users supported
- Holo Themed SystemUi
- Nav bar position changer
- High Gaming performance
- Holo Notification
- ROM Tweak Menu Added
- Shared Internal Storage & App Storage
- Move to SD supported
- Smooth & Lag Free
- vity icon options
- Network traffic monitor
- And So much more
- Offline Charging (Typical CM bug)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582).
In order to use the Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How to Flash CyanogenMod Rom in Symphony P6
- At first download and copy the CyanogenMod Rom file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the CyanogenMod Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Gaap file and reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony P6 Custom ROM CM12.1 (CyanogenMod Rom) (Lollipop 5.1) (MT6582).