[MTK6582] Symphony M1 Custom ROM – Star OS:
Download 100% Stable, Bug-free, Smooth and reliable custom ROM For Your Symphony M1 and all MTK6582 Chipset based Android Smartphone.
Symphony M1 Custom ROM – Star OS
ROM Name: Star OS
ROM Version: V-3.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.0
ROM Base: Unix-like
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 277MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Developer: North Korean Linux operating system
ROM Contributor: Raphson Communication
- 100% bugless ROM
- Concept Android Lollipop (V5.0)
- Latest GAAP (Google Application Package) included
- PURE kitkat Customized
- Fully De-Odexed
- Lollipop Status Bar icon
- Internet Speed Boost
- Dual 3G Swipe Supported
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Super smoothly & Daily Driver
- Batter Camera Quality
- HIGH performance optimized
- Battery life optimized
- Fully battery calibrated
- init.d Supported Kernel
- Root Explorer Pre- installed
- Xposed framework Supported
- BusyBox installed
- Gravitybox supported
- Improved Sound Quality
- Ultra Fast performance
- PAC performance
- Super Ram Management
- Battery efficient
- Feels Like Pure Lollipop
- And much more. So Just install & enjoy yourself
- Not found yet
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Symphony Xplorer M1 Custom Recovery and Rooting Method in Symphony Xplorer M1 any android device.
- This ROM need to be ported in order to use any MTK6582 Chipset base device, Here is the Porting Guide
Symphony M1 Custom ROM – Star OS Download for Free
ROM Extension Download (Optional)
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP version of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer M1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Star_OS.zip file in SD-card.
- Then Port the ROM for Symphony Xplorer M1. Here is the Porting Guide
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Star_OS.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [MTK6582] Symphony M1 Custom ROM – Star OS.