Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M) (Download and Installation Method)
Download and flash the Stock Firmware/rom (Official) for Symphony i100 (MT6737M) for free. Your Symphony i100 is dead/bricked while flashing any rom..or you may’ve lost password of your device or you just want to flash the official stock firmware of your Symphony i100 (MT6737M), then this article can be your guide.
Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware (MT6737M) (Download And Installation Method)
Firmware Version: AOSP
Android OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.0
Device Brand: Symphony
Device Model: i100
Device CPU: MT6735M
Device IntName: Symphony i100
Device Compile: 03/22/2017
Stock ROM manufacturer: Symphony
Firmware Type: Official and Stable
Firmware Size: 862.00 MB
Firmware language: English (primary) and Multi language supported
- All the Stock features
- Theme engine
- Better Ram management
- Battery juice backup
- Latest security patches
- Performance Boost
- Star OS Security patch
- Advance customization
- Display Calibration
- Decent Battery Juice backup
- And so much more
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authorswill not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Symphony i100 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
In order to flash the official build of Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware, first you need to download all the required file from download link bellow.
How To Install Official Stock Firmware in Symphony i100
Stock Firmware Flashing Method of Symphony i100 by SP Flash-Tools
- First and foremost make sure MTK CDC, VCOM driver is installed in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. You can also download and install Auto Driver installer which is bit optional. Then download firmware file of your devices variant and also download SP Flash-tools. Extract the both folder in your PC. After that Go to the SP flashTool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Connect your Symphony i100 via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the folder of Stock Firmware for Symphony i100 where you can find the MT6737M_Android_Scatter.txt and choose that file. After that you shall see all the system files are loaded in your window with a √ on it. Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Symphony i100 is good as new.and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This can take couple of minutes to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on complete the setup guide. Voila your Symphony i100 is good as new.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Symphony i100 Official Stock Firmware.
- Symphony H120 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- LAVA Iris 870 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- Lava Iris 820 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- LAVA Iris 702 Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)
- Symphony P8 Pro Official Stock Firmware (Installation Method)