Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1)
Lineage OS 14.1 for Symphony i10 (MT6580) is a android nougat powered custom rom which is very Smooth, stable.Lineage OS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Lineage OS 14.1 packed with lots of cool feature such as theme engine, advance customization option and advance tweaker. You shall get a decent battery juice backup from this rom. This ROM is well optimized for daily using and also for Gamers. So you can hope for a better gaming experience. For additional feature information, download link and installation method, check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (MT6580)
ROM Name: LineAge OS
ROM Version: 14.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: LineageOS
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 669.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, MT6580 Open Forum Developer™
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM
- Android latest secuity patch
- Advance Lockscreen option
- Based on Lineage OS 14.1
- Better Battery juice Backup
- Pre-rooted with Magisk
- Latest Security Patch
- Latest RR Source code
- Full Substratum theme engine support
- 4G/LTE (VOLTE)
- Personalisation option
- Responsive UI
- Tweaked Kernel
- Xposed Installer Support
- Latest security patch
- Includes All Android Nougat Features
- Includes ALL Lineage os Features
- Advance Power Menu
- Advance reboot option
- Lock screen weather
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Front Flash not work (Fix install Front Flash patch)
- Youtube landscape half screen
- FIX – Use Youtube Go
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Lineage OS in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the Lineage OS Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Lineage OS ROM from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1).