Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Kernel 3.18.19)
EMUI is a custom User interface of Huawei which comes a default skin of any Huawei mobile. EMUI is the short from of Emotion UI. This rom can also be called as Huawei Rom. EMUI (Huawei Rom) for Symphony i10 is powered by android nougat 7.1.2. This rom is highly optimized, smooth, stable and lightweight custom rom. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI (Huawei Rom (MT6580), Please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI (Huawei Rom)
ROM Name: EMUI
ROM Version: 4.1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Symphony i10
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Emotion User Interface – EMUI
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 777.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Symphony i10 Developer Team (Facebook), Mediatek-Rom Developer Forum.
- Android NougatRom
- Smooth and stable
- Based on Huawei user interface EMUI/Emotion-UI
- New boot animation
- Better RAM management
- Customizable Statusbar
- Task Manager Tool
- Recent App View
- Recent app pinning
- Theme engine
- Custom Quick settings
- MiraVishion – Display Color Enhance tools/Calibrator
- MiraCast/Chrome Cast
- Music Player ON Statusbar
- Emotion Luncher
- Good Battery Backup
- Better CPU usage distribution
- Tweaked kernel
- Theme manager
- Customizable Option
- Quick Setting
- Customizable Lock screen
- Customizable Notification panel
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Front Camera Flash not functional
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash EMUI-Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the EMUI Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the EMUI Rom from SDCARD.
- After that reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2).