Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V2.1 (DroidOnTime Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Kernel 3.18.19)
dotOS custom rom for MT6580 chipset based device is powered by google’s android open source project developed for your Symphony i10. dotOS custom rom for Symphony i10 is powered by android nougat 7.1.2 and the latest android security patched. DOT OS ROm is one of the most stylish and smooth ROM in Symphony i10’s rom history. DotOS rom for Symphony i10 is loaded with handpick and unique feature, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. AMigoUI for Symphony i10 can be ported for any MT6580 chipset based device. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V1.2 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2)
ROM Name: dotOS
ROM Version: 1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Google’s Android Open Source Project
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 390.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, dot™
- Operating System
- Android Nougat 7.1 Rom
- Based on DOT
- Latest android security patch
- Kernel Tweaker
- New Boot-animation
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Accidental Touch
- Advance Display Calibrator
- Font manager
- Pocket Detection
- Wake on Plug
- Recent Panel
- Clear all Button
- Immersive Recents
- Show Memory Bar
- Status Bar
- Battery Customization
- Clock Customization
- Quick Settings
- Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
- Quick Settings Tiles Customization
- Quick Pull-down
- Navigation Bar
- Back Button tweaks
- Home Button tweaks
- Menu Button tweaks
- On screen navigation Bar tweaks
- Power Button tweaks
- Volume Buttons tweaks
- Lock Screen
- Blur Screen Lock Screen
- Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
- Lock Screen Media Customization
- Lock Screen Wallpaper
- Power menu Tweaks
- Camera Shutter Sound
- Wakelock blocker
- Advanced Reboot
- Screenshot Tweaks
- Disable Force Close
- Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- None, If you found one, please let us know.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V2.1 (MT6580).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom dotOS V2.1 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash dotOS-Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the DotOS Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the DotOS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom EMUI V4.1 (Huawei Rom) (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1.2).