Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.18.19)
CrDroid V3.8.4 for Symphony i10 is android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom which is very smooth and stable. CrDroid Originally based on google’s AOSP and LineageOS 14.1. crDroid is designed to improve the performance, reliability and customizability of stock Android. CrDroid V3.8.4 for Symphony i10is highly de-Odex so that you can experience the lightweight performance. CrDroid V3.8.4 for Symphony i10 comes with lots of cool features such as theme engine. CrDroid V3.8.4 for Symphony i10 was originally ported from CrDroid Rom for MT6580. You shall get a decent gaming experience from this rom. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580), Please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580)
ROM Name: CrDroid Rom
ROM Version: 3.8.4
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device: Symphony i10
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: LineageOS 14.1
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 421.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Symphony i10 Developer Team (Facebook), Mediatek-Rom Developer Forum.
- Android Nougat ROM
- Pixel look and feel
- crDroid Music – Music player based on Phonograph
- crDroid File Manager – File manager based on Amaze File manager
- crDroid Home – Revamped and customized launcher with Google now integration
- crDroid Settings – Our own chamber of secrets with below customization settings
- OTA notification for officially supported devices
- ART and BIONIC optimizations
- RAM optimizer
- Ambient Dispaly
- Advance customization
- Performance Tweaker
- Performance Booster
- Brightness slider toggle
- WiFi easy toggle
- Tiles customization
- Location easy toggle
- Swipe shortcuts
- Latest security patched
- Includes All Android Nougat Features
- Includes ALL Lineage os Features
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Front Flash(Patch is included in download section)
- Carrier Name in Number(in some carriers, like – Grameenphone)
- YouTube streaming b(Landscape Half Screen)
- Stock Music Player (Seeking). You can use BlackPlayer EX for better music experience.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.18.19).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.18.19), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash CrDroid Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the CrDroid rom and Gaap file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the CrDroid Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the GAAP file and reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom CrDroid V3.8.4 (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.18.19).