Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580) (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.18.19) (Unofficial)
AOSP rom for MT6580 was ported for your Symphony i10 which is based on Google’s android open source project (AOSP) is very smooth and stable custom rom. AOSP rom is free from any bloatware. It comes with only stock and necessary apps. You can get a decent user interface with some tweaked features from this rom. This rom is powered by latest android nougat 7.1.2 and loaded with latest android security patch. For additional information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580), please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580)
ROM Name: AOSP Rom
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
Device: Symphony i10 (1GB /2GB RAM variant)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19
ROM Base: Google’s Android Open Source Project
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 419.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: JDC TEAM, Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Symphony i10 Developer Team (Facebook), Mediatek-Rom Developer Forum.
- Android nougat Rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Pre-rooted with Magisk Support
- Quick Settings
- Ultra Power saving mode
- New boot animation
- Dual Sim 3G
- Bluetooth Sound
- File manager
- Fm radio
- System Ui Tuner
- Recent key
- Offline charging
- Play Store
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash AOSP Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the Aosp rom and Vendor Bloobs patch file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the AOSP Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Vendor bloobs patch and Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP (MT6580).